In-person Travel and Adventure Show
Destination Experiential Marketing Green Screen Photo Booth
With live events returning, we’ll be back with our flagship 20′ x 20′ Destination Photo Booth at the Travel and Adventure Shows. This booth — a go-to destination for years at the Travel and Adventure Shows — turns the booth’s spotlight onto one area of the world — typically a country, state, or city — and offers participants image choices for that destination. Past sponsors have included Arizona, Taiwan, Turkey, Switzerland, China, Thailand, Miami, Currituck (North Carolina), Billings (MO), Redding (CA), and others. Almost all have sponsored the booth more than once — and in some cases, it’s an annual event. A few have sponsored the entire season of every show in the T&A series. The Destination Photo Booth is the perfect way to immerse participants into a specific destination or travel experience, with backgrounds and photo props all tailored to that unique cultural experience. Even if you aren’t a travel destination, tourism service providers — like cruises — have sponsored the booth with fantastic ROI. It is “Refrigerator Marketing” at it’s finest!
By the way, almost everything about the booth is customized. The headers around the perimeter of the experience, the props we use to bring authenticity to the photos, the branding on the email and photo prints. The text message participants send to themselves or their friends and family with the photo attached. These photos live on social media and in frames on people’s desk for years to come.
Virtual Travel Shows
Virtual Experiential Photo Booth
The MEGA Green Screen Photo Booth at the Travel and Adventure Shows is a favorite destination on the exhibit floor. The 20’X 20′ booth features different countries and world wide destinations for participants to explore — all without leaving the convention center at the Travel Show.
There are two types of booths for the two types of Travel and Adventure Shows: Virtual Destination Booth and the Live Destination Booth.
Virtual Travel Shows:
One thing 2020 and 2021 taught us? Virtual events are here to stay. The Travel and Adventure Show is hosting a full calendar of virtual shows, even while the live, in-person events return to the schedule. Another thing we’ve learned? The virtual photo booth is as popular with attendees as the at the live show.
And our team is right on hand — via the chat application at the booth — to answer any participant questions. Everything is branded to the sponsoring destination or travel provider just like our in-person events — and even the email and text message have a similar feel. Unsure how the booth works? Watch this video. By the way, the branding is changed for each show to reflect the current booth sponsor.
Virtual Photo Booth Overview
Benefits of sponsoring a Destination Photo Booth
When you sponsor a Destination Photo Booth, we work to make sure the participant is immersed in your location.
- We’ll provide fantastic props to add to the photo experience. Anything you can provide, native to a specific location, is great.
- The green screen for the photo booth is 12′. That means families & groups of friends can easily pose.
- Participants text message or email images right from the booth.
- Prints are automatically generated, and additional prints can be made free for the participants.
- Photos are looped on a live slideshow within the booth.
- We’ll help you create custom artwork for the backgrounds. You can have up to 12 backgrounds for participants to choose from.
- Your logo and location name are printed on the photo.
- Want to know more about experiential marketing? Watch this video with US Event Photos owner (and lead photographer) Mike Gatty.
Quick Resource Links
- Please take a moment to plan your booth. Our Travel Show Green Screen Guidelines (Dropbox Link of a standard word file) will explain everything necessary to plan the photo backgrounds, branding of photo prints handed out during the show, and participant emails for your sponsored booth. In the file, we explain:
- Photos that make a great green screen background.
- How to name your image files so we can easily identify the photos on the prints.
- How we add your logo to the photos and what we need.
- What the email looks like that participants send, and what information we need for that email.
Any questions, contact Mike@USeventPhotos.com or call him directly on his cell at 410-845-8083.
No, I mean NOW!
Consider reserving your destination Travel and Adventure Show Green Screen Photo Booth Experience sponsorship early. Contact the Travel and Adventure Show sales team and ask about available in-person and virtual shows that are available for sponsorship. One note: many of the organizations sponsoring the photo booth reserve the experience AT LEAST a year in advance. That means you need to act now and talk to a sales representative about which show — or show season — you are interested in sponsoring.