Orlando Green Screen Photo Booths | Orlando Headshot Photo Booths | Orlando Green Screen Photography
Orlando Green Screen Photo Booths
Real photographers engage participants and create great photos.
Orlando green screen photo booths that rock. National experiential photographers Mike Gatty and Matthew Frey are ALWAYS on site to lead the Orlando green screen photography event and provide an amazing participant brand experience. Everything is customized to you and your brand. Mike and Matthew will draw people in and they will live your brand. Orlando green screen photo booths for experiential photo marketing that will amaze your eyes. You know the images are green screen. You know the guy in the hat isn’t really on set with the Sopranos. But with our amazing Orlando green screen photo booths professional photographers, your eyes will lie.
- Hold on tight. We bring energy and passion to the shoot.
- We customize to your space and plan around you.
- Your brand on everything. Emails. Photos. Social media.
- Amazing green screen artwork that will drop your jaw that is created in-house- working with your specifications.
- Green screen photo booths and green screen photography sets that are sharp and clean.
- We provide our own Internet. Forget expensive venue Internet.
- Our After Action Reports quantify results.
- The owners of US Event Photos are your Orlando photographers.
Our experience defines us. With our national experience we’ve seen it all. Earthquakes. Tornadoes. Major storms. Hurricanes.
- Internet can (and will) fail. We bring back up.
- Wind can (and will) knock over a flimsy green screen. Ours our steel, supported by heavy stands.
- Sun can (and will) bleach the back of the green screen— making combinations difficult. We have an ap for that! It lets us anticipate the sun.
Our Orlando green screen photo booths draw on our national experience. When you’ve seen it all, you can conquer all.
Orlando green screen photography artwork will ignite social media.
Orlando Green Screen Photo Booths to promote your brand.
Experiential photo marketing.
Orlando green screen photo booths that feature amazing, engaging, creative artwork your participants can’t wait to post to social media. We customize your green screen photo booth to fit your brand — including the artwork which is created in-house. Let participants live a dream. Hang with Micky Mouse. Stroll down Diagon Alley. Let their imagination ignite.
- Live upload to social media, email and SMS text message from the event floor.
- Customized Orlando green screen photo booths to fit your space.
- Your branding on everything: emails, texts, photos.
- Full resolution photos upload live to our galleries for instant participant download.
- We’ll drive traffic to your experience.
- Our photographers are fun, fantastic, caring. Your participants will be stars.
- We’ll detail results from your experiential photo marketing booth in our After Action Reports.
- Amazing Green Screen Artwork.
Custom Orlando Green Screen Photo Booths built around you.
We'll work to fit into any space.
Do you have a 10’ x 10’ convention booth, need to display all your promotional brochures, and want a green screen photo booth? We can help you plan your space – and fit our Orlando green screen photo booth into your dedicated space seamlessly.
However, if you are planning a major booth, front a center of your event – we can plan for that, too. With green screens ranging in size from 5’ to 20’, no matter what you need we can create an Orlando green screen photography experience that works.
Outside in a tent or by a pool, or inside a convention hall or other space, we’ll plan with your team, the event service staff, and even sponsors to make sure your green screen photo booth hits all the marks.
- We have special outdoor green screen photo booth equipment perfect for Orlando festivals, poolside corporate events, or right on the golf course.
- With background choices ranging from 5’ to 20’, we can accommodate any footprint.
- Larger background sizes are great for photographing teams in one shot.
- Smaller background choices fit into tighter footprints.
A custom designed Orlando photo booth for AARP. We worked with the booth design team at Freeman XP to create this one-of-a-kind Orlando green screen photography experience.
Give us 60 Seconds to show you our world.
Traditional Prints, Instant Post Cards or Magnetic Backed Photos.
All of our Orlando green screen photo booths print to high speed photo printers. In addition, participants upload — using our provided iPads — directly to email or text message for instant and hassle-free upload to social media. Now we’ve expanded the media for our amazing instant prints. With our new technology, we print in blazing speeds directly to post card stock, magnetic backed photo paper, or even repositionable adhesive photo paper.
With our post card printing, we provide a stamp machine and mailbox in-booth; participants can stamp and send their post cards directly from the event floor. Your brand and marketing will broadcast to a broader audience.
Our post card and magnetic photo booths offer multiple prints for participants onto traditional media — so each can receive a mix of post cards to mail and traditional extra prints to take home.
“Look no further than US Event Photos for amazing convention or event photographs, connected technology and personable service with conventioneers. Our company has used them for many events all over the globe. The conventioneers love the photography staff. The client loves the results and delivery technology. I love that I can let them do their jobs with next to no management. If you are judging on only price, really consider what these guys offer for the price. Trust me, it’s not worth it trying to take on any one of their offerings on your own when you can get it done painlessly with US Event photos.” — Tom Jagger for Autodesk and Adobe
Orlando HeadShot Photo Booths
Images instantly touched up.
While you have the team together in Orlando or the surrounding Florida area – it’s the perfect time to refresh your headshots. Our Florida headshot photo booth is unique in the country – both because of HOW we shoot, and our technology.
- We capture energized traditional and not-so-traditional headshots.
- Headshots are automatically touched up by our software.
- Participants instantly email themselves their photos.
- We take a series of images, participants pick the ones they like.
- We tailor the experience to each participant’s personality.
- Our system doesn’t “over correct” headshots. You won’t look like Kim Kardashian (unless you want to!)
- Participant emails are branded to your company.
- You can include web links, links to social media profiles, and other promotional material within the full HTML email.
- We can also customize the booth itself to seamlessly integrate into your event. We have small, compact booths for tight spaces, and large, luxurious studio sets for an impressive display. We’ll work with your event designers to make sure everything fits perfectly and reflects your brand’s image.
- You’ll receive all data collected at the Orlando headshot photo booth. We can even expand what data is collected to fit your industry specific need.
- Our national event photographers are your headshot photographers. We are professional, energized, engaged photographers who know how to run a fast-paced event that will leave you a little breathless.
- Our company is LGTBQ owned and will help your participants feel at ease from any community.
Data Capture with all our photo booths
No matter what type of Orlando Photo Booth you want: our green screen photo booth, red carpet photo booth, or head shot photo booth, we’ll collect participant data at the event and provide that information to you through standard Excel files. Data capture can be basic: participant email, phone number, what image they sent — or it can be extended. Tell us what you need, and we’ll take care of it. Even a photo release form can be part of the data capture experience, satisfying even the most worried company legal department.
All data capture is included in our rates, and provided as part of our exclusive After Action Reports, which detail all results of the photo experience. Every aspect of the photo event is analyzed: what worked, what can be improved upon, spread across social media channels. All is detailed. Our comprehensive report lets you optimize the photo booth for your next event.
An LGTBQ Company
We'll help all your participants be at ease.
Orlando Corporate Headshot Photography
We were thinking: if we can take Orlando corporate headshots instantly at events, touch them up, and export them right to the participant – AND those headshots are indistinguishable from traditional studio photos – why can’t we travel to larger Orlando corporate offices and execute our headshots for entire teams? In fact, with our Orlando Corporate Headshot Photography, we can offer more extensive services because time constraints are less than on an event floor. If you have a large team, these Orlando corporate headshot photography services might be a great fit.
- Mike and Matthew travel to your office or team meeting and setup their fully portable, complete professional Orlando corporate headshot photography studio.
- We are an LGTBQ team and will help ALL your employees feel comfortable.
- We’ll instantly touch up your Orlando corporate headshot photography images using our exclusive software. No more waiting days for your photos to be processed.
- Orlando Green screen headshots are available. Green screen lets us drop out the green background and export the image to a variety of stylized scenes.
- We’ll take a mix of traditional and not-so-traditional photos of each participant in each mini-session. We’ll work to capture photos that reflect the spirit of your team.
- Taken individually, each photo will look great. Together, the photos will work together to create a cohesive marketing image.
- We’ll take between 10 and 20 headshots of each team member. You’ll have access to all the instantly touched up photos, in real time, through our cloud services.
- Your team members will email their favorite headshots directly to themselves, so they’ll have instant access to their images.
- Each Orlando corporate headshot photography image will be tagged with the team member’s last name. Just type their name into your team’s headshot gallery, and only their photos will display.
- The gallery can be password protected.
- Click HERE for more information.
We provide Orlando corporate headshots that show personality. How often do you see images that capture individual spirit and tell a story? We don’t just create professional headshot photos; we capture Orlando corporate headshots that show both the individuality of the people we photograph and the coherence of your entire team.
Examples of traditional and not-so-traditional Orlando corporate headshot photography
Orlando Red Carpet Photographers
We are Orlando red carpet event photographers and we will run your red carpet event like the Oscars: smooth and fun. With our experience, we’ll keep things moving right along. A-list celebrity? We’ve worked with top talent. From US Presidents (Carter to Trump), to nationally recognized entertainers (Bon Jovi, Jay Leno, Penn and Teller, Sheryl Crow), we know how to put you, your participants, and even the celebrity at ease.
A Orlando meet and greet / red carpet photography event at the Hyatt Regency. Football legend Lou Holtz greets conference attendees.
Orlando red carpet event photography. Step and repeat photo opportunities.
Meet and greet photography with A-list celebrities.
Instant printing of red carpet photos.
Instant upload to social media of red carpet moments.
Immediate email or text messaging of photos from the red carpet.
Red carpet event photographers for the Sprint Cup VIP NASCAR Red Carpet.
Red carpet event photographers for the Tribeca Film Festival.
When HBO wanted a red carpet meet and greet that was just a little different, they called us. First, some background. The main cast from Cinemax’s Strikeback was in town to meet key team members from AT&T. HBO didn’t want a typical grip and grin meet and greet. Instead, they wanted to the AT&T staff to feel like they were hanging out with the cast. They also wanted a green screen, to feature some not-so-traditional artwork from the series.