New Orleans Green Screen Photo Booths | New Orleans Green Screen Photography
NEW ORLEANS GREEN SCREEN PHOTO BOOTHS.
New Orleans green screen photo booths that rock. Off the hook green screen photography artwork developed in-house, energized photographers, and exclusive after action reports all come together to amp up your New Orleans green screen photography. New Orleans corporate event photographers that specialize in photo booths, New Orleans conventions and conferences, and red carpet photo events. Hold on tight— our green screen photographers and convention photography will amaze you.
New Orleans green screen photo booths:
- Green screen artwork that will make your jaw drop. You know these are green screen photos- the photo looks authentic! Only the participant is real.
- We build our New Orleans green screen photo booths around your space, not the other way around.
- We are able to place your corporate brand on everything. Photos. Emails. PURL microsites that host the photos.
- Participants email, text message and post to social media right from the New Orleans photo booth.
- Participants are able to print extra photos (at no charge) right at the photo booth.
- Our clients range from HBO to Globus Family of Brands. Our national event experience is unique.
Our photo booth experience defines us.
- Out-of-doors or inside, we’ll design your New Orleans green screen photo booths to fit your event perfectly.
- We’ve survived floods, hurricanes, even earthquakes. We know how to execute an outdoor photo booth!
WE TAILOR OUR NEW ORLEANS GREEN SCREEN PHOTO BOOTHS TO YOUR SPACE.
With everything from small, open green screen photo booths to 24′ cyclorama green screen photo sets, we have equipment to customize the photo experience to the space you’ve dedicated. Simple, right?. Small booth space? No problem. Creating a green screen experience with a private jet as a prop? No problem.
NEW ORLEANS GREEN SCREEN PHOTOGRAPHY ROCK STARS!
EXPERIENTIAL PHOTO MARKETING AND OUR NEW ORLEANS GREEN SCREEN PHOTO BOOTHS
Our New Orleans green screen photo booths are designed to put a participant in the middle of your brand, with sophisticated artwork created in-house and green screen technology. Everyone knows the finished image MUST have been created using green screen – but it looks so real. Vivid. Amazing.
Experiential photo marketing uses photos to promote your brand. Our green screen photo booth experiences capture the imagination of participants, and lets them create – with the help of our experienced photographers – imaging they can’t wait to post on social media. Join brands like HBO, HondaJet, NBC, and Globus Family of Brands to see how the power of our experiential photo marketing will ignite social media. Experiential photo marketing can utilize a New Orleans green screen photo booth — or a traditional photo set. Even if you decide a traditional photo set is best for your needs, we can add digital foreground elements to add realism the finished photos. Here’s an example for Exelon Energy of a experiential green screen photo set where all the elements are digitally added.
NEW ORLEANS HEADSHOT PHOTO BOOTHS (With Auto touch-up)!
New Orleans is FUN; the sun, the crowds, the food. We are the only New Orleans convention photographers that offers a headshot photo booth, perfect for conventions, conferences and trade shows — with automatic touch up. In fact, like our New Orleans green screen photo booths, our head shot booths are different than anything you’ve seen.
- New Orleans headshot photo booths with automatic touch up.
- We shoot a series of photos for each participant. They pick the ones they like.
- All photos are freshened up automatically, and our system is customized to help all types of people look their best.
- Photos are available for instant upload to social media.
- Everything is customized to fit your needs, from booth design to emails and text messages.
- Our photographers will engage your participants and get great photos. During our shoot at a Woman’s Conference for State Street, the participants were lined up one hundred deep by the middle of the first day. The morning of the second day? They were lined up forty five minutes before the booth opened. The word had gone out: these headshots were good!
- Click HERE for more information.
Data Collection and Our New Orleans Photo Booths
No matter what type of New Orleans Photo Booth you want: our green screen photo booth, red carpet photo booth, or head shot photo booth, we’ll collect participant data at the event and provide that information to you through standard Excel files. Data capture can be basic: participant email, phone number, what image they sent — or it can be extended. Tell us what you need, and we’ll take care of it. Even a photo release form can be part of the data capture experience, satisfying even the most worried company legal department.
All data capture is included in our rates, and provided as part of our exclusive After Action Reports, which detail all results of the photo experience. Every aspect of the photo event is analyzed: what worked, what can be improved upon, spread across social media channels. All is detailed. Our comprehensive report lets you optimize the photo booth for your next event.
Traditional Prints, Instant Post Cards or Magnetic Backed Photos!
All of our New Orleans green screen photo booths print to high speed photo printers. In addition, participants upload — using our provided iPads — directly to email or text message for instant and hassle-free upload to social media. Now we’ve expanded the media for our amazing instant prints. With our new technology, we print in blazing speeds directly to post card stock, magnetic backed photo paper, or even repositionable adhesive photo paper.
With our post card printing, we provide a stamp machine and mailbox in-booth; participants can stamp and send their post cards directly from the event floor. Your brand and marketing will broadcast to a broader audience.
Our post card and magnetic photo booths offer multiple prints for participants onto traditional media — so each can receive a mix of post cards to mail and traditional extra prints to take home.
New Orleans Convention Photography
New Orleans conventions come in all sizes – from huge affairs sprawling across the convention center, to intimate experiences at the Sheraton New Orleans– we’ve got you covered wherever the location. Our photographers know what to take, and how to take it. They’re as comfortable shooting an awards gala dinner as a corporate sponsored rock concert. Tricky lighting? No problem. Glow party on Bourbon Street, with nothing but glow sticks illuminating your participants? No problem. we have done that. You’ll be amazed at the images we instantly produce.
- Our experience is deep. We’ve photographed every US President since Jimmy Carter.
- We are national convention photographers. Just tell us when and where and we’ll make it happen.
- Conference photography streams live to our cloud services. Clean, edited, images available seconds after we take them.
- Gala party? We’ll capture the spirit of the event and all it’s nuance. Your sponsor will be proud. Here’s an example.
- Awards dinner? We’ll keep things moving, whether on stage or off. Here’s an example.
- Amazing concert planned? Our photos rock and roll. Here’s an example.
New Orleans Convention Photography. Instantly Delivered.
With our platforms, we can provide great photos immediately after we take them – directly to your computer using our cloud services. Desire more privacy? We can deliver images securely behind password protected galleries. Tell us your needs, we’ll exceed them.
As photographers – professionals with 40 plus years of experience – we know how to shoot any situation.
With our cloud services, you’ll have access to images in real time. Add a link on your convention’s iPhone Ap and your attendees can access those photos also. Share the images with your show daily publisher. With live access, you can tap social media like never before – or keep things controlled and under security. It’s up to you, and we’ll flex to your needs.
New Orleans Red Carpet Photography
We are New Orleans red carpet event photographers and we will run your red carpet event like the Oscars: smooth and fun. With our experience, we’ll keep things moving right along. A-list celebrity? We’ve worked with top talent. From US Presidents (Carter to Trump), to nationally recognized entertainers (Bon Jovi, Jay Leno, Penn and Teller, Sheryl Crow), we know how to put you, your participants, and even the celebrity at ease.
- New Orleans red carpet event photography. Step and repeat photo opportunities.
- Meet and greet photography with A-list celebrities.
- Instant printing of red carpet photos.
- Instant upload to social media of red carpet moments.
- Immediate email or text messaging of photos from the red carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Sprint Cup VIP NASCAR Red Carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Tribeca Film Festival.