Chicago Green Screen Photo Booths | Chicago Green Screen Photography | Chicago Head Shot Photo Booths
Fun? Yes. Great Photos? Yes. Real Photographers? Yes.
Chicago green screen photo booths that rock. National experiential photographers Mike Gatty and/ or Matthew Frey are on site to lead the Chicago green screen photography event and provide an amazing participant brand experience. Off the hook green screen photography artwork developed in-house, energized photographers, and exclusive after action reports all come together to amp up your Chicago experiential photography green screen booth. Chicago corporate event photographers that specialize in photo booths, Chicago conventions and conferences, and red carpet photo events. Hold on tight— our green screen photographers and convention photography will amaze you.
Chicago green screen photo booths:
- Green screen artwork that will make your jaw drop. You know these are green screen photos- the photo looks authentic! Only the participant is real.
- We build our Chicago green screen photo booths around your space, not the other way around.
- We are able to place your corporate brand on everything. Photos. Emails. In-booth branding.
- Participants email and text message right from the Chicago photo booth.
- Participants are able to print extra photos (at no charge) right at the photo booth.
Our clients range from HBO to Globus Family of Brands. Our national event experience is unique.
WE TAILOR OUR CHICAGO GREEN SCREEN PHOTO BOOTHS TO YOUR SPACE.
With everything from small, open green screen photo booths to 24′ cyclorama green screen photo sets, we have equipment to customize the photo experience to the space you’ve dedicated. Simple, right?. Small booth space? No problem. Creating a green screen experience with an Indycar as a prop? No problem. In fact, yup, we’ve done that.
Energized CHICAGO GREEN SCREEN PHOTOGRAPHY
Our experience defines us.
Outside or inside, we know how to set up your Chicago green screen photo booth. We’ve survived hurricanes, floods, earthquakes. We’ll work with you to plan every detail of your booth, so when we walk in, setup is easy. We’ll arrive three hours before your event — or, if possible, the night before — so every glitch is worked out. Tell us your needs, and we’ll deliver. But if something unexpected happens, we’ll figure that out, too.
Green Screen Photo Booths to Promote Your Brand
Experiential Photo Marketing
Our Chicago green screen photo booths are designed to put a participant in the middle of your brand, with sophisticated artwork and green screen technology. Everyone knows the finished image MUST have been created using green screen – but it looks so real. Vivid. Amazing.
Experiential photo marketing uses photos to promote your brand. Our green screen photo booth experiences capture the imagination of participants, and enables them to create – with the help of our experienced photographers – images they can’t wait to post on social media. Join brands like HBO, Globus Family of Brands, NBC, AT&T and others to immerse participants into your brand through innovative and creative experiential photo marketing.
- Custom designed photo sets to create an on location brand experience.
- Photographers that engage participants to create stunning photos that promote your brand.
- Our Experiential Photo Marketing Events are productions: our team actors and producers on a photo set that is our stage.
- The artwork we create with your participants will live beyond the event, will create buzz on social media, and will make brand champions out of your participants.
Give us 60 seconds to show you our world.
Traditional Photo Prints, Instant Post Cards or Magnetic Backed Photos.
All of our Chicago green screen photo booths print to high speed photo printers. In addition, participants upload — using our provided iPads — directly to email or text message for instant and hassle-free upload to social media. Now we’ve expanded the media for our amazing instant prints. With our new technology, we print in blazing speeds directly to post card stock, magnetic backed photo paper, or even repositionable adhesive photo paper.
With our post card printing, we provide a stamp machine and mailbox in-booth; participants can stamp and send their post cards directly from the event floor. Your brand and marketing will broadcast to a broader audience.
Our post card and magnetic photo booths offer multiple prints for participants onto traditional media — so each can receive a mix of post cards to mail and traditional extra prints to take home.
How We Do What We Do: Chicago Green Screen Photo Booths
Chicago Green Screen Photo Booths are ubiquitous. You see them at private social events, like weddings. They come in all shapes and sizes. Some are traditional, enclosed booths with a point and shoot camera; others feature a technician who ensures everything works smoothly. While we think these traditional photo booths are great, they aren’t us. We don’t offer enclosed green screen photo booths. We don’t have big pairs of sunglasses and funny lips on a stick. What we offer is different.
Our Chicago green screen photo booths utilize a Hollywood designed photo set. Our photographer runs the photo booth like a performance — making sure everyone has a blast, but also ensuring the photos are fantastic. Our props reflect the carefully designed background artwork, to add realism to the image. For us, green screen photography is all about realism. Tricking the eye into believing a photo is not a green screen created photo, but an actual photo of a scene. Even when the photo’s viewer KNOWS the image can’t be “real”, it looks so believable. They stop and look: trying to figure out how the photo was created. Our props are high end, luxurious. They are designed to add realism to the photo and to build on the metaphor that is green screen. Our photographers engage the participant — we direct them how to pose for the image so that it is both flattering and realistic. We’re about creating a final photo that is amazing, something that represents your brand and markets that image in a powerful way. We energize a unique experience where participants leave their traditional role and embrace a performance centered around your brand. That’s what makes us different. Love of great images defines us.
Chicago Red Carpet Photography
We are Chicago red carpet event photographers and we will run your red carpet event like the Oscars: smooth and fun. With our experience, we’ll keep things moving right along. A-list celebrity? We’ve worked with top talent. From US Presidents (Carter to Trump), to nationally recognized entertainers (Bon Jovi, Jay Leno, Penn and Teller, Sheryl Crow), we know how to put you, your participants, and even the celebrity at ease.
- Chicago red carpet event photography. Step and repeat photo opportunities.
- Meet and greet photography with A-list celebrities.
- Instant printing of red carpet photos.
- Instant upload to social media of red carpet moments.
- Immediate email or text messaging of photos from the red carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Sprint Cup VIP NASCAR Red Carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Tribeca Film Festival.
- HBO talent meet and greets on the Los Angeles red carpet.
- Hybrid green screen / red carpet photo services available.
“Mike and Matt are true pros! We’ve used them in a variety of venues, indoor and outdoor, from small retail store events to festivals with hundreds of thousands of guests. They have a keen understanding of what it takes to make a photo engaging for everyone involved.” — Charlie Frank, for NBC.
Chicago Headshot Photo Booths
Images Instantly Touched Up
While you have the team together in Chicago or the surrounding area – it’s the perfect time to refresh your headshots. Our Chicago headshot photo booth is unique in the country – both because of HOW we shoot, and our technology.
- We capture energized traditional and not-so-traditional headshots.
- Headshots are automatically touched up by our software.
- Participants instantly email themselves their photos.
- We take a series of images; participants pick the ones they like.
- We tailor the experience to each participant’s personality.
- Our system doesn’t “over correct” headshots. You won’t look like Kim Kardashian (unless you want to!)
- Participant emails are branded to your company.
- You can include web links, links to social media profiles, and other promotional material within the full HTML email.
- We can also customize the booth itself to seamlessly integrate into your event. We have small, compact booths for tight spaces, and large, luxurious studio sets for an impressive display. We’ll work with your event designers to make sure everything fits perfectly and reflects your brand’s image.
- You’ll receive all data collected at the Chicago headshot photo booth. We can even expand what data is collected to fit your industry specific need.
- Our national event photographers are your headshot photographers. We are professional, energized, engaged photographers who know how to run a fast paced event that will leave you a little breathless.
- Our company is LGTBQ owned and will help your participants feel at ease from any community.
Data Capture with our Chicago Photo Booths
No matter what type of Chicago Photo Booth you want: our green screen photo booth, red carpet photo booth, or head shot photo booth, we’ll collect participant data at the event and provide that information to you through standard Excel files. Data capture can be basic: participant email, phone number, what image they sent — or it can be extended. Tell us what you need, and we’ll take care of it. Even a photo release form can be part of the data capture experience, satisfying even the most worried company legal department.
All data capture is included in our rates, and provided as part of our exclusive After Action Reports, which detail all results of the photo experience. Every aspect of the photo event is analyzed: what worked, what can be improved upon, spread across social media channels. All is detailed. Our comprehensive report lets you optimize the photo booth for your next event.
An LGTBQ Company
We'll help all your participants be at ease.
Chicago Corporate Headshot Photography
We were thinking: if we can take Chicago corporate headshots instantly at events, touch them up, and export them right to the participant – AND those headshots are indistinguishable from traditional studio photos – why can’t we travel to larger Chicago corporate offices and execute our headshots for entire teams? In fact, with our Chicago Corporate Headshot Photography, we can offer more extensive services because time constraints are less than on an event floor. If you have a large team, these Chicago corporate headshot photography services might be a great fit.
- Mike and Matthew travel to your office or team meeting and setup their fully portable, complete professional Chicago corporate headshot photography studio.
- We are an LGTBQ team and will help ALL your employees feel comfortable.
- We’ll instantly touch up your Chicago corporate headshot photography images using our exclusive software. No more waiting days for your photos to be processed.
- Chicago Green screen headshots are available. Green screen lets us drop out the green background and export the image to a variety of stylized scenes.
- We’ll take a mix of traditional and not-so-traditional photos of each participant in each mini-session. We’ll work to capture photos that reflect the spirit of your team.
- Taken individually, each photo will look great. Together, the photos will work together to create a cohesive marketing image.
- We’ll take between 10 and 20 headshots of each team member. You’ll have access to all the instantly touched up photos, in real time, through our cloud services.
- Your team members will email their favorite headshots directly to themselves, so they’ll have instant access to their images.
- Each Chicago corporate headshot photography image will be tagged with the team member’s last name. Just type their name into your team’s headshot gallery, and only their photos will display.
- The gallery can be password protected.
- Click HERE for more information.
How many Chicago corporate headshots have you seen that don’t show personality? How often do you see images that capture individual spirit and tell a story? We don’t just create professional headshot photos; we capture Chicago corporate headshots that show both the individuality of the people we photograph and the coherence of your entire team.