Phoenix Green Screen Photo Booths
Phoenix Green Screen Photo Booths
Phoenix Green Screen Photo Booths:
Green screen artwork that will make your jaw drop. You know these are green screen photos; but the photos look real. Authentic. Only the participant is “real”, everything else we add digitally.
We build our Phoenix green screen photo booths around your space, not the other way around.
We are able to place your corporate brand on everything. Photos. Emails. Ipads the participants use to upload images.
Participants email, text message and post to social media right from the Phoenix green screen photo booth.
Outside or inside, we’ll design Phoenix green screen photo booths to fit your event perfectly.
We’ve survived floods, hurricanes, even earthquakes. We know how to execute an Outdoor Phoenix green screen photo booth.
Tell us your needs, and we’ll design a Phoenix green screen photo booth to fit perfectly. Theme party? For the Arizona Office of Tourism, one of the events was themed “Geek Day” (see video at top of this page). We designed flexible backgrounds where participants could pick a famous Arizona location as the backdrop, and “pose” with a (digitally added) Spock, Darth Vader, Lisa Simpson, or the entire cast of Big Bang Theory. The event was a blast for everyone involved, and social media spread surpassed previous events!
ROCK STARS OF PHOENIX GREEN SCREEN PHOTOGRAPHY!
We Tailor Our Phoenix Green Screen Photo Booths to Your Space
Experiential Photo Marketing and Our Phoenix Green Screen Photo Booths
Our Phoenix green screen photo booths are designed to put a participant in the middle of your brand, with sophisticated artwork and green screen technology. Everyone knows the finished image MUST have been created using green screen – but it looks so real. Vivid. Amazing.
Experiential photo marketing uses photos to promote your brand. Our green screen photo booth experiences capture the imagination of participants, and lets them create – with the help of our experienced photographers – imaging they can’t wait to post on social media. Join brands like HBO, Globus Family of Brands, Omnilife and even the Arizona Office of Tourism to immerse participants into your brand through innovative and creative experiential photo marketing.
Phoenix Convention Photography
Phoenix conventions come in all sizes – from huge affairs sprawling across the convention center downton, to intimate experiences at the Phoenician– we’ve got you covered wherever the location. Our photographers know what to take, and how to take it. They’re as comfortable shooting an awards gala dinner as a corporate sponsored rock concert. Tricky lighting? No problem. Desert party, with nothing but camp fires illuminating your participants? No problem. You’ll be amazed at the images we instantly produce.
- Our experience is deep. We’ve photographed every US President since Jimmy Carter.
- We are national convention photographers. Just tell us when and where and we’ll make it happen.
- Conference photography streams live to our cloud services. Clean, edited, images available seconds after we take them.
- Gala party? We’ll capture the spirit of the event and all it’s nuance. Your sponsor will be proud. Here’s an example.
- Awards dinner? We’ll keep things moving, whether on stage or off. Here’s an example.
- Amazing concert planned? Our photos rock and roll. Here’s an example.
Phoenix Red Carpet Photography
We are Phoenix red carpet event photographers and we will run your red carpet event like the Oscars: smooth and fun. With our experience, we’ll keep things moving right along. A-list celebrity? We’ve worked with top talent. From US Presidents (Carter to Trump), to nationally recognized entertainers (Bon Jovi, Jay Leno, Penn and Teller, Sheryl Crow), we know how to put you, your participants, and even the celebrity at ease.
- Phoenix red carpet event photography. Step and repeat photo opportunities.
- Meet and greet photography with A-list celebrities.
- Instant printing of red carpet photos.
- Instant upload to social media of red carpet moments.
- Immediate email or text messaging of photos from the red carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Sprint Cup VIP NASCAR Red Carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Tribeca Film Festival.
Phoenix convention photography instantly delivered via our cloud.
With our platforms, we can provide great photos immediately after we take them – directly to your computer using our cloud services. Desire more privacy? We can deliver images securely behind password protected galleries. Tell us your needs, we’ll exceed them.
As Phoenix event photographers – professionals with 40 plus years of experience – we know how to shoot any situation.
With our cloud services, you’ll have access to images in real time. Add a link on your convention’s iPhone Ap and your attendees can access those photos also. Share the images with your show daily publisher. With live access, you can tap social media like never before – or keep things controlled and under security. It’s up to you, and we’ll flex to your needs.
Phoenix Headshot Photo Booths (With Auto-Correct!)
While you have the team together in Phoenix, Scottsdale or the surrounding area – it’s the perfect time to refresh your headshots. Our Phoenix headshot photo booth is unique in the country – both because of HOW we shoot, and our technology.
- We’ve created a fully contained, portable headshot booth.
- Headshots are automatically touched up by our software.
- Participants instantly email themselves their photos.
- We take a series of images, participants pick the ones they like.
- Our system doesn’t “over correct” headshots. You won’t look like Kim Kardashian (unless you want to!)
ARIZONA OFFICE OF TOURISM AND US EVENT PHOTOS
We met AOT in Chicago through our work with the Travel and Adventure Shows. They sponsored one of the local booths. When they understood we could reproduce that experience at large and small events nationwide, a collaboration was born. Since our original project, we’ve represented AOT at the Final Four in Houston, two PGA golf games, and in a National Park Services tour encompassing five cities from Minneapolis to Seattle.