Phoenix Green Screen Photo Booths | Phoenix Green Screen Photography | Phoenix Head Shot Photo Booths
Phoenix Green Screen Photo Booths
Real photographers engage participants and create great photos.
Phoenix green screen photo booths that rock. National experiential photographers Mike Gatty and/or Matthew Frey are ALWAYS on site to lead the Phoenix green screen photography experience and provide an amazing participant brand experienced. Off the hook green screen photography artwork developed in-house, energized professional photographers, and exclusive after action reports all come together to amp up your Phoenix photography green screen booth. Phoenix corporate event photographers that specialize in photo booths, Phoenix conventions and conferences, and even red carpet photo events. Hold on tight— our green screen photographers and convention photography will amaze you.
Phoenix green screen photo booths:
- Green screen artwork that will make your jaw drop. You know these are green screen photos- the photo looks authentic! Only the participant is real.
- We build our Phoenix green screen photo booths around your space, not the other way around.
- We place your corporate brand on everything. Photos. Emails. In-booth branding.
- Participants email and text message right from the Phoenix photo booth.
- Participants can print extra photos (at no charge) right at the photo booth.
- Our clients range from HBO to Globus Family of Brands. Our national event experience is unique.
- Arizona Office of Tourism is a US Event Photos core client. Are you a travel destination? Our experience promoting travel is unique.
- Mike Gatty and Matthew Frey are on site for every photo shoot. They are energetic and passionate professional photographers who create unique photos participants will post to social media.
Energized Phoenix Greenscreen Photography
Our Photo Booth Experience Defines Us.
Outside or inside, we know how to set up your Phoenix green screen photo booth. We’ve survived hurricanes, floods, earthquakes. We’ll work with you to plan every detail of your booth, so when we walk in, setup is easy. We’ll arrive three hours before your event — or, if possible, the night before — so every glitch is worked out. Tell us your needs, and we’ll deliver. But if something unexpected happens, we’ll figure that out, too.
We Tailor Our Phoenix Green Screen Photo Booths to Your Space
Whether your photo booth is sharing a 10′ x 10′ space at the Phoenix Convention Center, or front and center outside at a PGA Golf Tournament, we’ve got you covered. We’ll customize your photobooth to fit the space you have; we don’t expect you to tailor your space to fit our needs. That seems basic, but it’s an important distinction between our flexibility and a more traditional photo booth experience. Often space is the number one concern a client has: either that we’ll take up too much area, or that we don’t have the specialized equipment to accommodate an inspiration.
In fact, that’s how we started our relationship with HBO. The network company wanted a green screen to fit around the infamous Iron Throne. The throne is mammoth, stretching about 12′ in height and 8′ in width. That means we needed to erect a green screen set about 16′ in height, and at least 16′ feet in width. Which we did.
It was watching us work at the first event when a producer leaned into Mike Gatty, Owner of US Event Photos, and asked, “So you can do this, um, anywhere?”
“Yes,” he said, “Your HBO. We’d do this on the moon if you asked.”
Assuming your photo shoot isn’t taking you off planet, we have you covered.
We customize each set up to fit your space, whether your inside at the Phoenix Convention Center or outside, at the Country Club. Here’s an example of a 10’x10′ tent setup at the Charles Schwab Golf Championship.
Green Screen Photo Booths to Promote Your Brand.
Experiential Photo Marketing
Our Phoenix green screen photo booths are designed to put a participant in the middle of your brand, with sophisticated artwork and green screen technology. Everyone knows the finished image MUST have been created using green screen – but it looks so real. Vivid. Amazing.
Experiential photo marketing uses photos to promote your brand. Our green screen photo booth experiences capture the imagination of participants, and lets them create – with the help of our experienced photographers – imaging they can’t wait to post on social media. Join brands like HBO, Globus Family of Brands, Omnilife and even the Arizona Office of Tourism to immerse participants into your brand through innovative and creative experiential photo marketing.
We travel throughout the country. Often, when we’re waiting at an airport, someone will approach us. “You’re that photographer,” they say. Then they show us their phone. An image from a previous event — sometimes a year past — is their screen saver. “I have this print hanging on my fridge,” they say. That’s when we know we’ve done well. To us, our photo hanging on someone’s fridge is the best compliment we can receive. But it’s more than that, right? They see the photo — and your brand — every day. Multiple times per day. Your brand — and their experience — remains front and center in their lives.
Give us 60 seconds? Here's how we roll.
Examples from our Phoenix green screen photos booths. Watch closely! Only the participant is “real”, everything else is digitally added.
Traditional Prints, Instant Post Cards or Magnetic Backed Photos!
All of our Phoenix green screen photo booths print to high speed photo printers. In addition, participants upload — using our provided iPads — directly to email or text message for instant and hassle-free upload to social media. Now we’ve expanded the media for our amazing instant prints. With our new technology, we print in blazing speeds directly to post card stock, magnetic backed photo paper, or even repositionable adhesive photo paper.
With our post card printing, we provide a stamp machine and mailbox in-booth; participants can stamp and send their post cards directly from the event floor. Your brand and marketing will broadcast to a broader audience.
Our post card and magnetic photo booths offer multiple prints for participants onto traditional media — so each can receive a mix of post cards to mail and traditional extra prints to take home.
“As the largest series of travel-focused trade shows in the United States, it’s imperative that our attendees receive an upscale experience at our events. Mike, Matthew and team have been an integral part of our shows for the past 4 years. They create an engaging and professional atmosphere that enhances our customer’s experience on both the b2b and b2c side of our business.” — Jon Golicz, Travel and Adventure Show.
Phoenix Headshot Photo Booths
Images instantly touched up.
While you have the team together in Phoenix or the surrounding Scottsdale area – it’s the perfect time to refresh your headshots. Our Phoenix headshot photo booth is unique in the country – both because of HOW we shoot, and our technology.
- We capture energized traditional and not-so-traditional headshots.
- Headshots are automatically touched up by our software.
- Participants instantly email themselves their photos.
- We take a series of images; participants pick the ones they like.
- We tailor the experience to each participant’s personality.
- Our system doesn’t “over correct” headshots. You won’t look like Kim Kardashian (unless you want to!)
- Participant emails are branded to your company.
- You can include web links, links to social media profiles, and other promotional material within the full HTML email.
- We can also customize the booth itself to seamlessly integrate into your event. We have small, compact booths for tight spaces, and large, luxurious studio sets for an impressive display. We’ll work with your event designers to make sure everything fits perfectly and reflects your brand’s image.
- You’ll receive all data collected at the Phoenix headshot photo booth. We can even expand what data is collected to fit your industry specific need.
- Our national event photographers are your headshot photographers. We are professional, energized, engaged photographers who know how to run a fast-paced event that will leave you a little breathless.
- Our company is LGTBQ owned and will help your participants feel at ease from any community.
Data collection and our Phoenix Photo Booths
No matter what type of Phoenix Photo Booth you want: our green screen photo booth, red carpet photo booth, or head shot photo booth, we’ll collect participant data at the event and provide that information to you through standard Excel files. Data capture can be basic: participant email, phone number, what image they sent — or it can be extended. Tell us what you need, and we’ll take care of it. Even a photo release form can be part of the data capture experience, satisfying even the most worried company legal department.
All data capture is included in our rates, and provided as part of our exclusive After Action Reports, which detail all results of the photo experience. Every aspect of the photo event is analyzed: what worked, what can be improved upon, spread across social media channels. All is detailed. Our comprehensive report lets you optimize the photo booth for your next event.
An LGTBQ Company
We'll help all your participants be at ease.
Phoenix Corporate Headshot Photography
We were thinking: if we can take Phoenix corporate headshots instantly at events, touch them up, and export them right to the participant – AND those headshots are indistinguishable from traditional studio photos – why can’t we travel to larger Phoenix corporate offices and execute our headshots for entire teams? In fact, with our Phoenix Corporate Headshot Photography, we can offer more extensive services because time constraints are less than on an event floor. If you have a large team, these Phoenix corporate headshot photography services might be a great fit.
- Mike and Matthew travel to your office or team meeting and setup their fully portable, complete professional Phoenix corporate headshot photography studio.
- We are an LGTBQ team and will help ALL your employees feel comfortable.
- We’ll instantly touch up your Phoenix corporate headshot photography images using our exclusive software. No more waiting days for your photos to be processed.
- Phoenix Green screen headshots are available. Green screen lets us drop out the green background and export the image to a variety of stylized scenes.
- We’ll take a mix of traditional and not-so-traditional photos of each participant in each mini-session. We’ll work to capture photos that reflect the spirit of your team.
- Taken individually, each photo will look great. Together, the photos will work together to create a cohesive marketing image.
- We’ll take between 10 and 20 headshots of each team member. You’ll have access to all the instantly touched up photos, in real time, through our cloud services.
- Your team members will email their favorite headshots directly to themselves, so they’ll have instant access to their images.
- Each Phoenix corporate headshot photography image will be tagged with the team member’s last name. Just type their name into your team’s headshot gallery, and only their photos will display.
- The gallery can be password protected.
- Click HERE for more information.
We provide Phoenix corporate headshots that show personality. How often do you see images that capture individual spirit and tell a story? We don’t just create professional headshot photos; we capture Phoenix corporate headshots that show both the individuality of the people we photograph and the coherence of your entire team.
Examples of traditional and not-so-traditional Phoenix corporate headshot photography.
Phoenix Red Carpet Photography
We are Phoenix red carpet event photographers and we will run your red carpet event like the Oscars: smooth and fun. With our experience, we’ll keep things moving right along. A-list celebrity? We’ve worked with top talent. From US Presidents (Carter to Trump), to nationally recognized entertainers (Bon Jovi, Jay Leno, Penn and Teller, Sheryl Crow), we know how to put you, your participants, and even the celebrity at ease.
A Phoenix meet and greet / red carpet photography event at the Hyatt Regency. Football legend Lou Holtz greets conference attendees.
Phoenix red carpet event photography. Step and repeat photo opportunities.
Meet and greet photography with A-list celebrities.
Instant printing of red carpet photos.
Instant upload to social media of red carpet moments.
Immediate email or text messaging of photos from the red carpet.
Red carpet event photographers for the Sprint Cup VIP NASCAR Red Carpet.
Red carpet event photographers for the Tribeca Film Festival.
When HBO wanted a red carpet meet and greet that was just a little different, they called us. First, some background. The main cast from Cinemax’s Strikeback was in town to meet key team members from AT&T. HBO didn’t want a typical grip and grin meet and greet. Instead, they wanted to the AT&T staff to feel like they were hanging out with the cast. They also wanted a green screen, to feature some not-so-traditional artwork from the series.
(Above) A not-so-traditional red carpet photo event with Cinemax and the cast of Strikeback. Photographer Mike Gatty wanted the red carpet for AT&T key team members to be like they were “hanging with the cast”. Basic costumes were available for participants to utilize, helping to cover street clothes and blend with the actual cast members.
ARIZONA OFFICE OF TOURISM AND US EVENT PHOTOS
We met AOT in Chicago through our work with the Travel and Adventure Shows. They sponsored one of the local booths. When they understood we could reproduce that experience at large and small events nationwide, a collaboration was born. Since our original project, we’ve represented AOT at the Final Four in Houston, two PGA golf games, and in a National Park Services tour encompassing five cities from Minneapolis to Seattle.
But our relationship with AOT was just the beginning of other Travel and Adventure Show clients hiring us for other national events. If you our a tourist destination, we are in a unique position to help you promote your brand.