Philadelphia Green Scree Photo Booths | Philadelphia Green Screen Photography | Philadelphia Headshot Photo Booths
Philadelphia Green Screen Photo Booths
Philadelphia green screen photo booths that excite. National experiential photographers Mike Gatty and/or Matthew Frey are ALWAYS on site to lead the Philadelphia green screen photography experience. Together, they provide an amazing participant brand event. Off the hook green screen photography artwork developed in-house, energized professional photographers, and exclusive after action reports all come together to amp up your Philadelphia photography green screen booth. Philadelphia corporate event photographers that specialize in photo booths, Philadelphia conventions and conferences, and even red carpet photo events. Hold on tight— our green screen photographers and convention photography will amaze you.
Philadelphia green screen photo booths:
- Green screen artwork that will make your jaw drop. You know these are green screen photos- the photo looks authentic! Only the participant is real.
- We build our Philadelphia green screen photo booths around your space, not the other way around.
- We place your corporate brand on everything. Photos. Emails. In-booth branding.
- Participants email and text message right from the Philadelphia photo booth.
- Participants can print extra photos (at no charge) right at the photo booth.
- Our clients range from HBO to Globus Family of Brands. Our national event experience is unique.
Our photo booth experience defines us.
- Outside or inside, we’ll design your Philadelphia green screen photo booth to fit your event perfectly.
- We’ve survived floods, hurricanes, even earthquakes. We know how to execute an outdoor photo booth!
Amazing Philadelphia Green Screen Photography.
Customized Philadelphia Green Screen Photo Booths
We'll fit the booth to your space, large or small.
10’ x 10’ or 50’ x 50’ We’ll flex to your needs.
Do you have a 10’ x 10’ convention booth, need to display all your promotional brochures, and want a green screen photo booth? We can help you plan your space – and fit our Philadelphia green screen photo booth into your dedicated space seamlessly.
However, if you are planning a major booth, front a center of your event – we can plan for that, too. With green screens ranging in size from 5’ to 20’, no matter what you need we can create an Philadelphia green screen photography experience that works.
Outside in a tent on the mall, or inside a convention hall or other space, we’ll plan with your team, the event service staff, and even sponsors to make sure your green screen photo booth hits all the marks.
- We have special outdoor green screen photo booth equipment perfect for Philadelphia festivals, poolside corporate events, or right on the golf course.
- With background choices ranging from 5’ to 20’, we can accommodate any footprint.
- Larger background sizes are great for photographing teams in one shot.
- Smaller background choices fit into tighter footprints.
Custom Experiential Photo Marketing to Promote Your Brand
Experiential photo marketing uses photos to promote your brand. Our Philadelphia green screen photo booth experiences capture the imagination of participants and lets them create – with the help of our experienced photographers – imaging they can’t wait to post on social media. Join brands like HBO, Globus Family of Brands, NBC and even the Arizona Office of Tourism to immerse participants into your brand through innovative and creative experiential photo marketing.
We travel throughout the country. Often, when we’re waiting at an airport, someone will approach us. “You’re that photographer,” they say. Then they show us their phone. An image from a previous event — sometimes a year past — is their screen saver. “I have this print hanging on my fridge,” they say. That’s when we know we’ve done well. To us, our photo hanging on someone’s fridge is the biggest compliment we can get. But it’s more. They see it every day. Multiple times per day. Your brand — and their experience — remains front and center in their lives.
Traditional prints, Instant Post Cards, or Magnetic Backed Photos
All of our Philadelphia green screen photo booths print to high speed photo printers. In addition, participants send — using our provided iPads — directly to email or text message for instant and hassle-free upload to social media. Now we’ve expanded the media for our amazing instant prints. With our new technology, we print in blazing speeds directly to post card stock, magnetic backed photo paper, or even reposition-able adhesive photo paper.
With our post card printing, we provide a stamp machine and mailbox in-booth; participants can stamp and send their post cards directly from the event floor. Your brand and marketing will broadcast to a broader audience.
Our post card and magnetic photo booths offer multiple prints for participants onto traditional media — so each can receive a mix of post cards to mail and traditional extra prints to take home.
Philadelphia Green Screen Photography Portable Studio
We approach Philadelphia green screen photography differently. We work to seamlessly blend your participant with the background artwork, producing a final image that is indistinguishable from reality. We are green screen photography experts, and can provide our fully portable, sophisticated green screen photography studio anywhere there is space. Your office. Your board rooms. Your home.
Our Philadelphia green screen photo booths are our core service, but we provide other green screen photography services, too. For example, if you have a large group you’d like in a final, perfect group shot; green screen is the answer. We take each person separately in front of the green screen, and then combine all those images into a final amazing collage. It’s a great service for the perfect group shot because each person can be moved around in the final image, so they are positioned perfectly. In addition, the background you select can match your corporate branding — from a custom shot of your offices, to an iconic Philadelphia landmark.
Even headshots can use a green screen makeover. Our Philadelphia headshot photo booths all come with automatic touch up — meaning your entire staff is photographed in one afternoon, touched up, and the images available immediately for your use — but you can also utilize our green screen to put the head shot against a background that matches your branding.
Give Us 60 Seconds to Show You Our World.
“Look no further than US Event Photos for amazing convention or event photographs, connected technology and personable service with conventioneers. Our company has used them for many events all over the globe. The conventioneers love the photography staff. The client loves the results and delivery technology. I love that I can let them do their jobs with next to no management. If you are judging on only price, really consider what these guys offer for the price. Trust me, it’s not worth it trying to take on any one of their offerings on your own when you can get it done painlessly with US Event photos.” — Tom Jagger, for Adobe and Autodesk.
Our Philadelphia Headshot Photo Booths
Images Instantly Touched Up.
While you have the team together in Philadelphia – it’s the perfect time to refresh your headshots. Our Philadelphia headshot photo booth is unique in the country – both because of HOW we shoot, and our technology.
- We capture energized traditional and not-so-traditional headshots.
- Headshots are automatically touched up by our software.
- Participants instantly email themselves their photos.
- We take a series of images; participants pick the ones they like.
- We tailor the experience to each participant’s personality.
- Our system doesn’t “over correct” headshots. You won’t look like Kim Kardashian (unless you want to!)
- Participant emails are branded to your company.
- You can include web links, links to social media profiles, and other promotional material within the full HTML email.
- We can also customize the booth itself to seamlessly integrate into your event. We have small, compact booths for tight spaces, and large, luxurious studio sets for an impressive display. We’ll work with your event designers to make sure everything fits perfectly and reflects your brand’s image.
- You’ll receive all data collected at the Philadelphia headshot photo booth. We can even expand what data is collected to fit your industry specific need.
- Our national event photographers are your headshot photographers. We are professional, energized, engaged photographers who know how to run a fast-paced event that will leave you a little breathless.
- Our company is LGTBQ owned and will help your participants feel at ease from any community.
Data Collection and our Philadelphia Photo Booths
No matter what type of Philadelphia Photo Booth you want: our green screen photo booth, red carpet photo booth, or head shot photo booth, we’ll collect participant data at the event and provide that information to you through standard Excel files. Data capture can be basic: participant email, phone number, what image they sent — or it can be extended. Tell us what you need, and we’ll take care of it. Even a photo release form can be part of the data capture experience, satisfying even the most worried company legal department.
All data capture is included in our rates, and provided as part of our exclusive After Action Reports, which detail all results of the photo experience. Every aspect of the photo event is analyzed: what worked, what can be improved upon, spread across social media channels. All is detailed. Our comprehensive report lets you optimize the photo booth for your next event.