Las Vegas Green Screen Photo Booths | Las Vegas Green Screen Photography | Las Vegas HeadShot Photo Booths
LAS VEGAS GREEN SCREEN PHOTO BOOTHS, BABY!
Fun? Yes. Great Photos? Yes. Real Photographers? Yes.
Las Vegas green screen photo booths that rock. National experiential photographers Mike Gatty and / or Matthew Frey are ALWAYS on site to lead the Las Vegas green screen photography event. Amazing green screen photography artwork developed by our award winning artists, passionate photographers and exclusive after action reports all merge to electrify your Las Vegas photography greenscreen photo booth. Las Vegas event photographers specializing in green screen photo booths, Las Vegas head shot photo lounges, and your red carpet events.
Las Vegas Green screen photo booths:
- Jaw dropping Green screen artwork . You KNOW these are green screen photos, but they LOOK authentic! Only the participant is “real”, photographed live, at your event and placed into spellbinding digital scenes.
- Our service is customized to your needs. We build our the photo booth around your needs, not the other way around.
- Our photographers are energized, dynamic, fun.
- Our artwork is off the hook- created in house.
- We put your branding on everything. Photos. Emails. SMS Text messages.
- We track social sharing live, and provide detailed after action reports documenting results.
- You’ll receive participant data in easy CSV files.
- We provide our own Internet. We don’t require expensive venue Internet.
- Our clients range from HBO to The Travel and Adventure Show. Our national event experience is unique.
Las Vegas Green Screen Photography: Your Eyes Will Lie and You'll Love It.
Las Vegas green screen photo booths that engage with creative artwork your participants can’t wait to post to social media. We customize our photo booth to fit your brand — including the artwork. Let participants live a dream. Hang with talent from Top Chef. Play pool with the Rat Pack. Their imagination will ignite.
- Jaw-dropping artwork customized to your brand.
- Participants are immersed in your brand experience.
- People love to share these images on social media.
- Our photographers engage, entice and excite participants throughout the experience.
- Custom Las Vegas green screen photo booths designed to your space.
- Email and text message photos live from the event floor with integrated sharing to participant social media.
Here’s an example from one of our core clients, Globus Family of Brands at a recent convention in Las Vegas.
Energized Las Vegas Green Screen Photography
Green Screen Photo Booths to Promote Your Brand
Experiential Photo Marketing
Our Las Vegas green screen photo booths are designed to put a participant in the middle of your brand, with sophisticated artwork and green screen technology. Everyone knows the finished image MUST have been created using green screen – but it looks real. Vivid. Amazing.
Experiential photo marketing uses photos to promote your brand. Our green screen photo booth experiences capture the imagination of participants, and enables them to create – with the help of our experienced photographers – images they can’t wait to post on social media. Join brands like HBO, Globus Family of Brands, NBC and others to immerse participants into your brand through innovative and creative experiential photo marketing.
Experiential photo marketing can use either a Las Vegas green screen photo booth or a photo set. Sometimes, we use a combination, combining “real” or “live” elements to a set in front of a green screen to give extremely realistic finished images. Other times, everything is added digitally — the background using the green screen, and digital overlays to add foreground elements. Digital overlays can also be used in a traditional photo set; you don’t have to use a green screen to achieve incredible, realistic results.
Our Experience Defines us.
Las Vegas Green screen photo booths can be a challenge, and it takes a photo marketing partner with experience to meet those challenges head on.
When you’ve seen what we’ve seen, we have come to anticipate a crisis during a shoot. We know how to tackle the challenge. In our history, we’ve done green screen photo booths in severe thunderstorms, hail, tornadoes, and floods. Even earthquakes- EARTHQUAKES?! Yes, in Sonoma, CA. during a shoot at an Indy car race for Honda. The largest earthquake in 25 years, and we were there. Within hours, as soon as it was deemed safe by the event organizers, we returned to shooting.
Internet can fail. We have back up.
Hollywood style photo production equipment.
Indoor equipment. Specialized Outdoor green screen photo booth equipment.
Our photo booths run hitch-free.
Let us know your needs, and we’ll design a Las Vegas green screen photography experience that fits those needs perfectly. For Yamaha, we developed a green screen photo booth around a pier. HBO required a green screen photo booth large enough to accommodate the Iron Throne from HBO’s Game of Thrones. NBC needed an experiential photo marketing solution built around a huge bubble bath, featuring the entire cast, so the the end result was participants taking a bubble bath with Will, Grace, Jack and Karen.
A Las Vegas Green Screen Photobooth featuring the famous “mind meld” scene with Spock and a participant dressed in a provided Star Trek costume prop.
Custom Las Vegas Green Screen Photo Booths
Do you have a 10’ x 10’ convention booth, need to display all your promotional brochures, and want a green screen photo booth? We can help you plan your space – and fit our Las Vegas green screen photo booth into your dedicated space seamlessly.
However, if you are planning a major booth, front a center of your event – we can plan for that, too. With green screens ranging in size from 5’ to 20’, no matter what you need we can create an Las Vegas green screen photography experience that works.
Outside in a tent or by a pool, or inside a convention hall or other space, we’ll plan with your team, the event service staff, and even sponsors to make sure your green screen photo booth hits all the marks.
- We have special outdoor green screen photo booth equipment perfect for Las Vegas festivals, poolside corporate events, or right on the golf course.
- With background choices ranging from 5’ to 20’, we can accommodate any footprint.
- Larger background sizes are great for photographing teams in one shot.
- Smaller background choices fit into tighter footprints.
A custom Las Vegas green screen photo booth for AARP. We worked with the booth design team to fit seamlessly into the dedicated space.
Traditional Photo Prints, Instant Post Cards or Magnetic Backed Photos!
All of our Las Vegas green screen photo booths print to high speed photo printers. In addition, participants upload — using our provided iPads — directly to email or text message for instant and hassle-free upload to social media. Now we’ve expanded the media for our amazing instant prints. With our new technology, we print in blazing speeds directly to post card stock, magnetic backed photo paper, or even repositionable adhesive photo paper.
With our post card printing, we provide a stamp machine and mailbox in-booth; participants can stamp and send their post cards directly from the event floor. Your brand and marketing will broadcast to a broader audience.
Our post card and magnetic photo booths offer multiple prints for participants onto traditional media — so each can receive a mix of post cards to mail and traditional extra prints to take home.
Give Us 60 Seconds to Show You Our World.
“As the largest series of travel-focused trade shows in the United States, it’s imperative that our attendees receive an upscale experience at our events. Mike, Matthew and team have been an integral part of our shows for the past 4 years. They create an engaging and professional atmosphere that enhances our customer’s experience on both the b2b and b2c side of our business.” — Jon Golicz
LAS VEGAS HEADSHOT BOOTH
Images instantly touched up.
While you have the team together in Las Vegas – it’s the perfect time to refresh your headshots. Our Las Vegas headshot photo booth is unique in the country – both because of HOW we shoot, and our technology.
- We capture energized traditional and not-so-traditional headshots.
- Headshots are automatically touched up by our software.
- Participants instantly email themselves their photos.
- We take a series of images, participants pick the ones they like.
- We tailor the experience to each participant’s personality.
- Our system doesn’t “over correct” headshots. You won’t look like Kim Kardashian (unless you want to!)
- Participant emails are branded to your company.
- You can include web links, links to social media profiles, and other promotional material within the full HTML email.
- We customize the booth itself to seamlessly integrate into your event. We have small, compact booths for tight spaces, and large, luxurious studio sets for an impressive display. We’ll work with your event designers to make sure everything fits perfectly and reflects your brand’s image.
- You’ll receive all data collected at the Las Vegas headshot photo booth. We even expand what data collected to fit your industry specific need.
- Our national event photographers are your headshot photographers. We are professional, energized, engaged photographers who know how to run a fast-paced event that will leave you a little breathless.
- Our company is LGTBQ owned and will help your participants feel at ease from any community.
Data Collection and our Las Vegas Photo Booths
No matter what type of Las Vegas Photo Booth you want: our green screen photo booth, red carpet photo booth, or head shot photo booth, we’ll collect participant data at the event and provide that information to you through standard Excel files. Data capture can be basic: participant email, phone number, what image they sent — or it can be extended. Tell us what you need, and we’ll take care of it. Even a photo release form can be part of the data capture experience, satisfying even the most worried company legal department.
All data capture is included in our rates, and provided as part of our exclusive After Action Reports, which detail all results of the photo experience. We analyze every aspect of the photo event: what worked, what can be improved upon, spread across social media channels. We detail everything. Our comprehensive report lets you optimize the photo booth for your next event.
An LGBTQ Company
We'll help all your participants be at ease.
Las Vegas Corporate Headshot Photography
We were thinking: if we can take Las Vegas corporate headshots instantly at events, touch them up, and export them right to the participant – AND those headshots are indistinguishable from traditional studio photos – why can’t we travel to larger Las Vegas corporate offices and execute our headshots for entire teams? In fact, with our Las Vegas Corporate Headshot Photography, we offer more extensive services because time constraints are less than on an event floor. If you have a large team, these Las Vegas corporate headshot photography services are a great fit.
- Mike and Matthew travel to your office or team meeting and setup their fully portable, complete professional Las Vegas corporate headshot photography studio.
- We are an LGTBQ team and will help ALL your employees feel comfortable.
- We’ll instantly touch up your Las Vegas corporate headshot photography images using our exclusive software. No more waiting days for your processed photos.
Green Screen Headshots
- Green screen lets us drop out the green background and export the image to a variety of stylized scenes.
- We’ll take a mix of traditional and not-so-traditional photos of each participant in each mini-session. We’ll work to capture photos reflecting the spirit of your team.
- Taken individually, each photo will look great. Together, the photos will work together to create a cohesive marketing image.
- We’ll take between 10 and 20 headshots of each team member. You’ll have access to all the instantly touched up photos, in real time, through our cloud services.
- Your team members email their favorite headshots directly to themselves, so they’ll instantly access their images.
- Each Las Vegas corporate headshot photography image is tagged with the team member’s last name. Just type their name into your team’s headshot gallery, and only their photo displays.
- Password protected galleries are available.
- Click HERE for more information.
Las Vegas corporate headshots that show personality are rare. Typically, you don’t see images that capture individual spirit and tell a story? We don’t just create professional headshot photos; but capture images that rock both the individuality of the people photographed and the coherence of your entire team.
We provide Las Vegas corporate headshots that show personality. How often do you see images that capture individual spirit and tell a story? We don’t just create professional headshot photos; we capture Las Vegas corporate headshots that show both the individuality of the people we photograph and the coherence of your entire team.
Examples of traditional and not-so-traditional Las Vegas corporate headshot photography