Las Vegas Green Screen Photo Booths | Las Vegas Green Screen Photographers
LAS VEGAS GREEN SCREEN PHOTO BOOTHS, BABY!
Our Las Vegas green screen photo booths are not typical. We are photographers, and photographers run our photo booth experiences. In Las Vegas, that photographer is Melanie Rose, and she will make sure your Las Vegas green screen photo booth is perfect.
- Every part of our service is customized to your needs.
- Our photographers are energized, dynamic, fun.
- Our artwork is off the hook- created in house.
- We put your branding on everything. Photos. Emails. SMS Text messages.
- We track social sharing live, and provide detailed after action reports documenting results.
- You’ll receive participant data in easy CSV files.
- We provide our own Internet. We don’t require expensive venue Internet.
- Full resolution photos post live to our web site for immediate download.
Las Vegas Green Screen Photography: Your Eyes Will Lie and You'll Love It.
Las Vegas green screen photo booths that feature engaging and creative artwork your participants can’t wait to post to social media. We customize our photo booth to fit your brand — including the artwork. Let participants live a dream. Hang with talent from Top Chef. Play pool with the Rat Pack. Let their imagination ignite.
- Jaw-dropping artwork customized to your brand.
- Participants are immersed in your brand experience.
- People love to share these images on social media.
- Our photographers engage, entice and excite participants throughout the experience.
- Custom Las Vegas green screen photo booths designed to your space.
- Upload LIVE to participant social media, custom HTML emails, and/or text messages
Here’s an example from one of our core clients, Globus Family of Brands at a recent convention in Las Vegas.
LAS VEGAS GREEN SCREEN PHOTO BOOTHS
Experiential photo marketing and our Las Vegas Green Screen Photo Booths.
Our Las Vegas green screen photo booths are designed to put a participant in the middle of your brand, with sophisticated artwork and green screen technology. Everyone knows the finished image MUST have been created using green screen – but it looks so real. Vivid. Amazing.
Experiential photo marketing uses photos to promote your brand. Our green screen photo booth experiences capture the imagination of participants, and enables them to create – with the help of our experienced photographers – images they can’t wait to post on social media. Join brands like HBO, Globus Family of Brands, NBC and others to immerse participants into your brand through innovative and creative experiential photo marketing.
Experiential photo marketing can use either a Las Vegas green screen photo booth or a photo set. Sometimes, we use a combination, combining “real” or “live” elements to a set in front of a green screen to give extremely realistic finished images. Other times, everything is added digitally — the background using the green screen, and digital overlays to add foreground elements. Digital overlays can also be used in a traditional photo set; you don’t have to use a green screen to achieve incredible, realistic results.
OUR LAS VEGAS HEADSHOT BOOTH has auto-correct.
We are the only Las Vegas photographers that offers a headshot photo booth, perfect for conventions, conferences and trade shows — with automatic touch up. In fact, like our Las Vegas green screen photo booths, our headshot booths are different than anything you’ve seen.
- Las Vegas headshot photo booth with automatic touch up.
- We shoot a series of photos for each participant. They pick the ones they like.
- All photos are freshened up automatically, and our system is customized.
- Photos are available for instant upload to social media.
- Everything is customized to fit your needs, from booth design to emails and text messages.
- Our photographers will engage your participants.
Las Vegas Red Carpet Photographers
We are Las Vegas red carpet event photographers and we will help you, your participants, and your sponsor shine. We will provide instant photo prints. Also, participants can immediately upload their photo to social media, email their photo, or text message the image. Right from the red carpet. These red carpet experiences will be on Facebook before the participant reaches their seats.
- Red carpet event photography. Step and repeat photo opportunities.
- Meet and greet photography with A-list celebrities.
- Instant printing of red carpet photos.
- Instant upload to social media of red carpet moments.
- Immediate email or text messaging of photos from the red carpet.
- Lead red carpet event photographers in Las Vegas for the Sprint Cup VIP Nascar Red Carpet..
- Red carpet event photographers for the Tribeca Film Festival.
Our Clients Define Us
First, our Core clients are our key partners, businesses we work with throughout the United States, and (in a few cases) the world.
- Travel and Adventure Series
- Globus Family of Brands / Avalon Cruises
- Arizona Office of Tourism
- Office of Minority Health
- Honda Jet
- Carpet One
Next, for our Core Clients, we do multiple events throughout the year. We work with their marketing team to design smart social media campaigns, killer artwork, and sharp photo sets for each event. Then, as the events unfold, we use our After Action Reports to compare each event, using hard data to build even better future photo experiences.
Last, these clients call us any day of the week, any hour of the day, and bounce ideas around. The result? Award winning photo executions that deliver stunning brand message.
Our Experience Defines us.
Las Vegas Green screen photo booths can be a challenge, and it takes a photo marketing partner with experience to meet those challenges head on.
When you’ve seen what we’ve seen, we have come to anticipate a crisis during a shoot. We know how to tackle the challenge. In our history, we’ve done green screen photo booths in severe thunderstorms, hail, tornadoes, and floods. Even earthquakes- EARTHQUAKES?! Yes, in Sonoma, CA. during a shoot at an Indy car race for Honda. The largest earthquake in 25 years, and we were there. Within hours, as soon as it was deemed safe by the event organizers, we returned to shooting.
- Internet can fail. We have back up.
We have Hollywood style photo production equipment.
We have indoor equipment. We have outdoor green screen photo booth equipment.
Everything we do is designed to help the photo booth run hitch-free
Let us know your needs, and we’ll design a Las Vegas green screen photography experience that fits those needs perfectly. For Yamaha, we developed a green screen photo booth around a pier. For HBO, the green screen photo booth had to accommodate the Iron Throne from HBO’s Game of Thrones. For NBC, we developed an experiential photo marketing solution around a huge bubble bath, featuring the entire cast, so the the end result was participants taking a bubble bath with Will, Grace, Jack and Karen.