Washington, DC Green Screen Photo Booths | Washington, DC Green Screen Photography | Headshot Photo Booths
WASHINGTON, DC GREEN SCREEN PHOTO BOOTHS.
Washington, DC green screen photo booths that rock. National experiential photographers Mike Gatty and/or Matthew Frey are ALWAYS on site to lead the Washington, DC green screen photography experience and provide an amazing participant brand interaction. Off the hook green screen photography artwork developed in-house, energized professional photographers, and exclusive after action reports all come together to amp up your Washington, DC green screen photo booth. Washington, DC corporate event photographers that specialize in photo booths, Washington, DC conventions and conferences, red carpet photo events and, of course Washington, DC green screen photography. Hold on tight— our green screen photographers and convention photography will amaze you.
Washington, DC green screen photo booths:
- Green screen artwork that will make your jaw drop. You know these are green screen photos- the photo looks authentic! Only the participant is real.
- We build our Washington, DC green screen photo booths around your space, not the other way around.
- We place your corporate brand on everything. Photos. Emails. In-booth branding.
- Participants email and text message right from the Washington, DC photo booth.
- Participants can print extra photos (at no charge) right at the photo booth.
- Our clients range from HBO to Globus Family of Brands. Our national event experience is unique.
Our photo booth experience defines us.
- Outside or inside, we’ll design your Washington, DC green screen photo booths to fit your event perfectly.
- We’ve survived floods, hurricanes, even earthquakes. We know how to execute an outdoor photo booth!
Energized Washington, DC Green Screen Photography
We tailor our Washington, DC green screen photo booths to fit your space.
10’ x 10’ or 50’ x 50’ We’ll flex to your needs.
Do you have a 10’ x 10’ convention booth, need to display all your promotional brochures, and want a green screen photo booth? We can help you plan your space – and fit our Washington, DC green screen photo booth into your dedicated space seamlessly.
However, if you are planning a major booth, front a center of your event – we can plan for that, too. With green screens ranging in size from 5’ to 20’, no matter what you need we can create an Washington, DC green screen photography experience that works.
Outside in a tent on the mall, or inside a convention hall or other space, we’ll plan with your team, the event service staff, and even sponsors to make sure your green screen photo booth hits all the marks.
- We have special outdoor green screen photo booth equipment perfect for Washington, DC festivals, poolside corporate events, or right on the golf course.
- With background choices ranging from 5’ to 20’, we can accommodate any footprint.
- Larger background sizes are great for photographing teams in one shot.
- Smaller background choices fit into tighter footprints.
Green Screen Photo Booths to Promote Your Brand.
Experiential Photo Marketing
Experiential photo marketing uses photos to promote your brand. Our Washington, DC green screen photo booth experiences capture the imagination of participants and lets them create – with the help of our experienced photographers – imaging they can’t wait to post on social media. Join brands like HBO, Globus Family of Brands, NBC and even the Arizona Office of Tourism to immerse participants into your brand through innovative and creative experiential photo marketing.
We travel throughout the country. Often, when we’re waiting at an airport, someone will approach us. “You’re that photographer,” they say. Then they show us their phone. An image from a previous event — sometimes a year past — is their screen saver. “I have this print hanging on my fridge,” they say. That’s when we know we’ve done well. To us, our photo hanging on someone’s fridge is the biggest compliment we can get. But it’s more. They see it every day. Multiple times per day. Your brand — and their experience — remains front and center in their lives.
TRADITIONAL PRINTS, INSTANT POST CARDS OR MAGNETIC BACKED PHOTOS
All of our Washington, DC green screen photo booths print to high speed photo printers. In addition, participants upload — using our provided iPads — directly to email or text message for instant and hassle-free upload to social media. Now we’ve expanded the media for our amazing instant prints. With our new technology, we print in blazing speeds directly to post card stock, magnetic backed photo paper, or even repositionable adhesive photo paper.
With our post card printing, we provide a stamp machine and mailbox in-booth; participants can stamp and send their post cards directly from the event floor. Your brand and marketing will broadcast to a broader audience.
Our post card and magnetic photo booths offer multiple prints for participants onto traditional media — so each can receive a mix of post cards to mail and traditional extra prints to take home.
Washington, DC Green Screen Photography
We approach Washington, DC green screen photography differently. We work to seamlessly blend your participant with the background artwork, producing a final image that is indistinguishable from reality. We are green screen photography experts, and can provide our fully portable, sophisticated green screen photography studio anywhere there is space. Your office. Your board rooms. Your home.
Our Washington, DC green screen photo booths are our core service, but we provide other green screen photography services, too. For example, if you have a large group you’d like in a final, perfect group shot; green screen is the answer. We take each person separately in front of the green screen, and then combine all those images into a final amazing collage. It’s a great service for the perfect group shot because each person can be moved around in the final image, so they are positioned perfectly. In addition, the background you select can match your corporate branding — from a custom shot of your offices, to an iconic Washington landmark.
Even headshots can use a green screen makeover. Our Washington, DC headshot photo booths all come with automatic touch up — meaning your entire staff is photographed in one afternoon, touched up, and the images available immediately for your use — but you can also utilize our green screen to put the head shot against a background that matches your branding.
GIve Us 60 Seconds to show our world.
“Look no further than US Event Photos for amazing convention or event photographs, connected technology and personable service with conventioneers. Our company has used them for many events all over the globe. The conventioneers love the photography staff. The client loves the results and delivery technology. I love that I can let them do their jobs with next to no management. If you are judging on only price, really consider what these guys offer for the price. Trust me, it’s not worth it trying to take on any one of their offerings on your own when you can get it done painlessly with US Event photos.” — Tom Jagger, for Adobe and Autodesk.
Our Washington, DC Headshot Photo Booths
Images Instantly Touched Up.
While you have the team together in Washington, DC – it’s the perfect time to refresh your headshots. Our Washington, DC headshot photo booth is unique in the country – both because of HOW we shoot, and our technology.
- We capture energized traditional and not-so-traditional headshots.
- Headshots are automatically touched up by our software.
- Participants instantly email themselves their photos.
- We take a series of images; participants pick the ones they like.
- We tailor the experience to each participant’s personality.
- Our system doesn’t “over correct” headshots. You won’t look like Kim Kardashian (unless you want to!)
- Participant emails are branded to your company.
- You can include web links, links to social media profiles, and other promotional material within the full HTML email.
- We can also customize the booth itself to seamlessly integrate into your event. We have small, compact booths for tight spaces, and large, luxurious studio sets for an impressive display. We’ll work with your event designers to make sure everything fits perfectly and reflects your brand’s image.
- You’ll receive all data collected at the Washington, DC headshot photo booth. We can even expand what data is collected to fit your industry specific need.
- Our national event photographers are your headshot photographers. We are professional, energized, engaged photographers who know how to run a fast-paced event that will leave you a little breathless.
- Our company is LGTBQ owned and will help your participants feel at ease from any community.
Data Collection and Our Photo Booths
No matter what type of Washington, DC Photo Booth you want: our green screen photo booth, red carpet photo booth, or head shot photo booth, we’ll collect participant data at the event and provide that information to you through standard Excel files. Data capture can be basic: participant email, phone number, what image they sent — or it can be extended. Tell us what you need, and we’ll take care of it. Even a photo release form can be part of the data capture experience, satisfying even the most worried company legal department.
All data capture is included in our rates, and provided as part of our exclusive After Action Reports, which detail all results of the photo experience. Every aspect of the photo event is analyzed: what worked, what can be improved upon, spread across social media channels. All is detailed. Our comprehensive report lets you optimize the photo booth for your next event.
An LGTBQ Company
We'll help all your participants be at ease.
Washington, DC Office Headshots
Corporate headshot photography right in your office.
Got a big team with a demanding schedule? We have you covered. Whether you need a group photo of your office, or individual corporate Washington, DC headshots, give us a call. We bring our amazing headshot experience right to your office, set up in a board room or available space, and get to work. We’ll photograph your entire team, automatically touch them up, and export the photos in real time so you have instant access to fresh new headshots. We’ll capture traditional headshots — or photos that show your team’s personality with a more dynamic approach. No matter what your business, we’ll provide imaging that you can leverage across social media, in corporate literature, and on your web site. If your team can’t be in the office on the same day, we’ll set up multiple shooting days so you’re covered. Just tell us your needs.
Group photos created from individual green screen images.
Ever wonder how those perfect group photos are created? You know: everyone is meticulously placed and looks amazing. Are there not enough metal risers in the world to accommodate your giant team? Have you considered renting a cherry picker to fit everyone into the image? Or traveled to the US Capitol only to have crowds of tourists — and the weather — ruin your shot? Talk to us. By photographing your entire team — individually — against our green screen, and then combining all the photos into one group shot, we can create the perfect finished photo. Drop the Capitol into the background, or your office lobby, or ANYTHING that helps your branding — and in one afternoon, in the comfort of your office — you’ve got what you need.
The perfect group photo.