Washington, DC Green Screen Photo Booths | Washington, DC Green Screen Photography
WASHINGTON, DC GREEN SCREEN PHOTO BOOTHS.
Washington, DC green screen photo booths that rock and roll. Off the hook artwork, passionate photographers, and exclusive after action reports all combine to ignite your Washington, DC experiential photography booth. Washington corporate event photographers that specialize in photo booths, corporate conventions, and red carpet photo events. Hold on to your hat — our green screen photography will amaze you.
Washington, DC green screen photo booths:
- Our amazing green screen artwork, created in-house, will make your jaw drop. You know these are green screen photos. The participant knows these are green screen photography images. But no one else does. Not for sure. See how social media responds.
- We build your Washington, DC green screen photo booths around your space, not the other way around.
- We’ll put your corporate brand on everything- photos, emails. Everything. Mike can work with you to develop your individual art work.
- Participants email, text message and post to social media right from the photo booth.
- Our photo booths are clean, neat and sophisticated.
- Participants can make extra prints (at no charge) right at the photo booth.
- Our clients range from HBO to Globus Family of Brands. Our national event experience is unique. And, yes- we are name dropping.
- Outside or inside, we’ll design our Washington, DC green screen photo booths to fit your event perfectly.
- We’ve survived floods, hurricanes, even earthquakes. We know how to execute an outdoor photo booth!
- Our out door photo booth equipment is designed to withstand wind.
- We’ll consult with you on photo booth placement to minimize headache.
Rock Stars of Washington, DC Green Screen Photography!
We tailor our Washington, DC green screen photo booths to fit your space.
With everything from small, open green screen photo booths to 24′ cyclorama green screen photo sets, we have equipment to customize the photo experience to the space you’ve dedicated. Simple, right?. Small booth space? No problem. Creating a green screen experience with a private jet as a prop? No problem.
- Green screen backgrounds from 6′ – 24′.
- Metal frames hold green screen backgrounds for a clean and polished look.
- Adjustable heights to accommodate your space and your needs.
- These are the same green screen photography sets used in Hollywood.
Experiential photo marketing and our Washington, DC Green Screen Photo Booths.
Our Washington, DC green screen photo booths are designed to put a participant in the middle of your brand, with sophisticated artwork and green screen technology. Everyone knows the finished image MUST have been created using green screen – but it looks so real. Vivid. Amazing.
Experiential photo marketing uses photos to promote your brand. Our green screen photo booth experiences capture the imagination of participants, and enables them to create – with the help of our experienced photographers – images they can’t wait to post on social media. Join brands like HBO, Globus Family of Brands, NBC and others to immerse participants into your brand through innovative and creative experiential photo marketing.
Washington, DC Green Screen Photography
We approach Washington, DC green screen photography differently. We work to seamlessly blend your participant with the background artwork, producing a final image that is indistinguishable from reality. We are green screen photography experts, and can provide our fully portable, sophisticated green screen photography studio anywhere there is space. Your office. Your board rooms. Your home.
Our Washington, DC green screen photo booths are our core service, but we provide other green screen photography services, too. For example, if you have a large group you’d like in a final, perfect group shot; green screen is the answer. We take each person separately in front of the green screen, and then combine all those images into a final amazing collage. It’s a great service for the perfect group shot because each person can be moved around in the final image, so they are positioned perfectly. In addition, the background you select can match your corporate branding — from a custom shot of your offices, to an iconic Washington landmark.
Even headshots can use a green screen makeover. Our Washington, DC headshot photo booths all come with automatic touch up — meaning your entire staff is photographed in one afternoon, touched up, and the images available immediately for your use — but you can also utilize our green screen to put the head shot against a background that matches your branding.
Washington, DC Corporate Event Photography:
Award dinners, Galas, Meet and Greets
When the National Association of Broadcasters decided to give Bon Jovi a lifetime achievement award, they called us. We had worked with them previously in Las Vegas. They knew from experience we were comfortable with high profile celebrities. They knew we could instantly provide prints for participants, immediately upload photos to participant social media. They knew we could photograph the performance, the ceremony, and not miss a second. They knew the photos would be immediately available for press release. They knew those photos would be great.
It’s just one example of a successful event. We’ve worked with companies across the nation, hosting A-list celebrities and high-profile events. We are repeatedly called upon because they know they won’t have to worry about a thing. It’s in our hands. From HBO and Game of Thrones to Starz and Black Sails, we’ve had some interesting evenings. Let our experience work for you.
Our Core Clients Define Us.
Our core clients define us. These are our national partners that book us again and again. In some cases, we’ve developed special green screen photo booths for their national and international events.
Our Washington, DC Head Shot Photo Booth, With Auto-Correct!
While you have the team together in Washington, DC, Northern Virginia, Baltimore, or the surrounding area – it’s the perfect time to refresh your head shots. Our Washington, DC head shot photo booth is unique in the country – both because of HOW we shoot, and our technology.
- We’ve created a fully contained, portable head shot booth.
- Headshots are automatically touched up by our software.
- Participants instantly email themselves their photos.
- We take a series of images, participants pick the ones they like.
- Our system doesn’t “over correct” head shots. You won’t look like Kim Kardashian (unless you want to!)
- For more information click HERE.