Atlanta Green Screen Photo Booths | Atlanta Green Screen Photography | Atlanta Headshot Photo Booths
AMAZING ATLANTA GREEN SCREEN PHOTO BOOTHS.
Fun? Yes. Great photos? Yes. Real Photographers? Yes.
Atlanta green screen photo booths that rock and roll. National experiential photographers Mike Gatty and/or Matthew Frey are ALWAYS on site to lead the Atlanta green screen photography event and provide an amazing participant brand experience. Off the hook artwork, passionate photographers, and exclusive after action reports all combine to ignite your Atlanta green screen photo booth. Atlanta green screen photographers that specialize in photo booths, corporate conventions, and red carpet photo events. Hold on to your hat — our green screen photography will amaze you.
Atlanta green screen photo booths:
- Amazing off the hook green screen artwork will make your jaw drop. You know these are green screen photos. The participant knows these are green screen photography images. But no one else does. Not for sure. See how social media responds.
- We build our Atlanta green screen photo booths around your space, not the other way around.
- We’ll put your corporate brand on everything. Photos. Emails. Everything.
- Participants email, text message and post to social media right from the photo booth.
- Our photo booths are clean, neat and sophisticated.
- Participants can make extra prints (at no charge) right at the photo booth.
- Our props are deluxe, and add to the photo experience.
- Our clients range from HBO to Globus Family of Brands. Our national event experience is unique.
Energized Atlanta Green Screen Photography
Atlanta Green Screen Photo Booths
Experiential Brand Marketing: Promote your brand.
Our Atlanta green screen photo booths are designed to put a participant in the middle of your brand, with sophisticated artwork and green screen technology. Everyone knows the finished image MUST have been created using green screen – but it looks so real. Vivid. Amazing. We aren’t the silly sunglasses and mustache on a stick photo booths. What we do is different.
We market your brand at events using the power of interactive photography. We are leaders in Experiential photo marketing . Our green screen photo booth experiences capture the imagination of participants, and enables them to create – with the help of our experienced photographers – images they can’t wait to post on social media. Join brands like HBO, Globus Family of Brands, NBC and others to immerse participants into your brand through innovative and creative imaging. Our fast paced, interactive, hands on, all immersive approach to photo marketing creates imaging that ignites your band on social platforms.
We Tailor our Atlanta green screen photo booths to your space.
With everything from small, open green screen photo booths to 24′ cyclorama green screen photo sets, we have equipment to customize the photo experience to the space you’ve dedicated. Simple, right?. Small booth space? No problem. Creating a green screen experience with a private jet as a prop? No problem.
When you call us for an Atlanta green screen photo activation, one of the first thing we’ll ask about is the the available space. If you have a booth designer you’re working with to design an Atlanta Green Screen Photo Booth into your convention booth, we’ll work with them to integrate the green screen photography. If you have special needs, we’ll figure out solutions to create a participant experience that is seamless. Clients have called with all types of needs. Yamaha wanted to design everything around a custom built fishing pier. HBO wanted a green screen to wrap around the infamous Iron Throne from Game of Thrones. C-Span wanted to reproduce their Book TV studio, integrating actual furniture from the Book TV photo set into the green screen photo booth. Whatever your needs, we’ll create a solution that works.
Atlanta Green Screen Photography
Atlanta green screen photo booths come in all shapes and sizes, everything from traditional enclosed booths to open studios. When we explain to people what we do, it’s actually hard to communicate. On one hand, we offer photo booths. Participants enter, select a background, props, and exit — collecting their photo and digitally sharing the image. However, our process is unique — and slightly difficult to explain.
We don’t offer enclosed photo booths. There’s nothing wrong with them — in fact, they can be a blast — but it’s not what we do. We provide over the top photo experiences, guided by a professional national event photographer, and strive to create images that trick the eye. Everything we do is to create a realistic green screen image — a photo indistinguishable from a “real” photo. Even when you know the photo can’t be reproducing strict reality, the person looking at the image tries to figure out how it was created. Here’s the answer: We carefully design our background artwork to mimic authenticity. We use foreground digital layers to add realism. Last, we provide lush, authentic props to add to the photo. Our photographers guide the participant during the image capture like a Hollywood director molds an actor in a block buster film. All to create a final image that looks authentic, captures your brand, and explodes on social media.
We believe we can only achieve this by using our national event photographers as the cornerstone of the photography experience. We believe our high end props add to the photo and to your messaging. Everything we do is to create fantastic final images.
Traditional Photo Prints, Instant Post Cards or Magnetic Backed Photos
All of our Atlanta green screen photo booths print to high speed photo printers. In addition, participants upload — using our provided iPads — directly to email or text message for instant and hassle-free upload to social media. Now we’ve expanded the media for our amazing instant prints. With our new technology, we print in blazing speeds directly to post card stock, magnetic backed photo paper, or even repositionable adhesive photo paper.
With our post card printing, we provide a stamp machine and mailbox in-booth; participants can stamp and send their post cards directly from the event floor. Your brand and marketing will broadcast to a broader audience.
Our post card and magnetic photo booths offer multiple prints for participants onto traditional media — so each can receive a mix of post cards to mail and traditional extra prints to take home.
“There’s unquestionable TLC poured into the work from Mike and Matthew at US Event Photos. Not only are the photo outputs awesome, but they pride in making sure every visitor gets an experience full of fun and positive energy. Definitely recommend this team for your event photography needs!” — Ila Parvaz, HBO
Atlanta HeadShot Photo Booths
Images instantly touched up.
While you have the team together in Atlanta, Buckhead or the surrounding area – it’s the perfect time to refresh your headshots. Our Atlanta headshot photo booth is unique in the country – both because of HOW we shoot, and our technology.
- We capture energized traditional and not-so-traditional headshots.
- Headshots are automatically touched up by our software.
- Participants instantly email themselves their photos.
- We take a series of images; participants pick the ones they like.
- We tailor the experience to each participant’s personality.
- Our system doesn’t “over correct” headshots. You won’t look like Kim Kardashian (unless you want to!)
- Participant emails are branded to your company.
- You can include web links, links to social media profiles, and other promotional material within the full HTML email.
- We can also customize the booth itself to seamlessly integrate into your event. We have small, compact booths for tight spaces, and large, luxurious studio sets for an impressive display. We’ll work with your event designers to make sure everything fits perfectly and reflects your brand’s image.
- You’ll receive all data collected at the Atlanta headshot photo booth. We can even expand what data is collected to fit your industry specific need.
- Our national event photographers are your headshot photographers. We are professional, energized, engaged photographers who know how to run a fast paced event that will leave you a little breathless.
- Our company is LGTBQ owned and will help your participants feel at ease from any community.
Data Capture at all our Atlanta Photo Booths
No matter what type of Atlanta Photo Booth you want: our green screen photo booth, red carpet photo booth, or head shot photo booth, we’ll collect participant data at the event and provide that information to you through standard Excel files. Data capture can be basic: participant email, phone number, what image they sent — or it can be extended. Tell us what you need, and we’ll take care of it. Even a photo release form can be part of the data capture experience, satisfying even the most worried company legal department.
All data capture is included in our rates, and provided as part of our exclusive After Action Reports, which detail all results of the photo experience. Every aspect of the photo event is analyzed: what worked, what can be improved upon, spread across social media channels. All is detailed. Our comprehensive report lets you optimize the photo booth for your next event.
An LGTBQ Company
We'll help all your participants be at ease.
Atlanta Headshot Photo Booths at Events & Corporate Offices
Atlanta Corporate Headshot Photography
We were thinking: if we can take Atlanta corporate headshots instantly at events, touch them up, and export them right to the participant – AND those headshots are indistinguishable from traditional studio photos – why can’t we travel to larger Atlanta corporate offices and execute our headshots for entire teams? In fact, with our Atlanta Corporate Headshot Photography, we can offer more extensive services because time constraints are less than on an event floor. If you have a large team, these Atlanta corporate headshot photography services might be a great fit.
- Mike and Matthew travel to your office or team meeting and setup their fully portable, complete professional Atlanta corporate headshot photography studio.
- We are an LGTBQ team and will help ALL your employees feel comfortable.
- We’ll instantly touch up your Atlanta corporate headshot photography images using our exclusive software. No more waiting days for your photos to be processed.
- Atlanta Green screen headshots are available. Green screen lets us drop out the background and export the image to a variety of backgrounds.
- We’ll take a mix of traditional and not-so-traditional photos of each participant in each mini-session. We’ll work to capture photos that reflect the spirit of your team.
- Taken individually, each photo will look great. Together, the photos will work together to create a cohesive marketing image.
- We’ll take between 10 and 20 headshots of each team member. You’ll have access to all the photos, in real time, through our cloud services.
- Your team members will email their favorite headshots directly to themselves, so they’ll have instant access to their images.
- Each Atlanta corporate headshot photography image will be tagged with the team members last name. Just type their name into your team’s headshot gallery, and only their photos will display.
- The gallery can be password protected.
- Click HERE for more information.
How many Atlanta corporate headshots have you seen that just blend into the background? How often do you see images that capture personality and tell a story? We don’t just create professional headshot photos; we capture Atlanta corporate headshots that show the personality of the people we photograph. The personality of your entire team.