Corporate Headshot Photography
Our corporate headshot photography services are unique. It’s not just that we instantly touch up (think Photoshop) every headshot as we capture them, and then export all the photos to your team so they have instant access to the headshots we just captured. It’s not just that we engage participants and help them feel relaxed in front of our headshot camera. And it’s not just that our LGTBQ national corporate headshot photography team is always on location. It’s all those things. And more.
How many headshots have you seen that just blend into the background? How often do you see images that capture personality and tell a story? We don’t just create professional headshot photos; we capture corporate headshots that show the personality of the people we photograph. The personality of your entire team. Taken individually, each person looks great. When you look at the photos together in your marketing material, your team looks cohesive.
Whether we travel to your large corporate office for headshot photography, ore setup our full headshot photography studio at your team event, we’ll capture headshots that support your brand.
What are our sessions like? First, national event photographer Mike Gatty and/or Matthew Frey are always on site to capture the photos. Next, we invite each participant in front of our portable, complete, professional headshot studio. We engage. Help them relax. Laugh. Joke. When people are relaxed, they’re photogenic. They’re themselves. That’s what creates a great photo. Next, we take a group of images. About 10, sometimes more. All the photos are exported immediately to our proprietary software, which “touches up” every individual photo to be flattering. Life’s little blemishes are erased. Every participant, every photo is touched up. Finally, all the headshots are exported to our iPad system, where participants immediately review their photos, select the ones they like (or all of them!) and email the photos directly to themselves. The entire process takes about five minutes, but while one participant is emailing their photos, the photographer has moved on to the next person. The result? We service about 50 people an hour through our portable headshot photo studio.
Corporate Headshot Photography
- Our fully portable corporate headshot photography studio can be setup in a spare office, board room, or even a large hallway.
- Our national photographers, Mike Gatty and/or Matthew Frey are always on site to run the in-office corporate headshot photography event.
- We’ll capture traditional and non-traditional headshots; your graphics team will have variety of choice.
- Green screen headshots drop out the background; final images can be against any background for further graphic flexibility.
- Your employees email their photos immediately to themselves after their session.
- You and your team will have access to full resolution photos via our cloud services. Corporate headshots in the gallery can be searched by name to display only the photos of that team member.
- The format and style of the photos will be similar across team members, which will help give consistency to your future graphic design projects.
- Our LGTBQ photographers will help all your team members be at ease.
- We’ll setup the night prior to your headshot event, if possible.
We’ll work with you to schedule time(s) for the in-office corporate headshot photography event to make it easier to capture your team on their schedule.
Corporate Headshot Photography
US Event Photos is the only national event photography firm with this automatic touch up software. We developed the software, and the entire process, after a client called one day and asked, “is it possible to touch up corporate headshots automatically?’
Yes, it’s possible. Here’s how our software is different.
- We customize the filters based on sex and other factors. Without that customization, software would over-correct participants.
- We take a series of photos. “One and done” just doesn’t work for head shots.
- Our photographers engage the participants, helping them pose. We shoot different angles, poses, heights, framing.
- Generally, we take about 10 photos of a participant. After correction, the participant chooses the photo(s) they like.
- Only those photos selected by your team member ever see the light of day. They’ll love the images they pick.
- All photos will be tagged with your team member’s last name, and instantly uploaded to a searchable gallery. Need a photo of Joanne Eingelwood? Search her name in the gallery, and up pop just her photos.
- Your team will email their photos in full resolution.
- We use a complete portable photo studio for the Head Shot Photo Booth. Resulting photos are indistinguishable from traditional studio portraits.
Greenscreen Corporate Headshot Photography
One challenge with a traditional corporate headshot photography is the background. No matter what background you pick — even our slick corporate grey — you are limited to that one graphic option in the final head shot images. With our green screen headshot photo booth — sometimes called our green screen headshot photo lounge — that problem is solved. We have the technology (and the expertise) to capture your participant’s head shot against a green screen, and then export those photos against multiple backgrounds that fit a variety of graphic design choices. Even better, those photos are automatically touched up and each participant is freshened up, in each scene. The green screen headshot photo booth / green screen headshot photo lounge is a sophisticated, high-tech solution to your head shot needs and produces on location event head shots that are indistinguishable from traditional studio or outdoor headshot photos.
Our green screen head shot photo booth / green screen headshot photo lounge finished photos are sized so you can crop the photos to fit a variety of graphic design layouts. Modern headshots are seldom designed for a square layout — even LinkedIn is a round format — and we make sure our images are sized to fit a variety of applications.