Atlanta Green Screen Photo Booths | Atlanta Green Screen Photography | Atlanta Headshot Photo Booths
AMAZING ATLANTA GREEN SCREEN PHOTO BOOTHS.
Atlanta green screen photo booths that rock and roll. Off the hook artwork, passionate photographers, and exclusive after action reports all combine to ignite your Atlanta experiential photography booth. Atlanta corporate event photographers that specialize in photo booths, corporate conventions, and red carpet photo events. Hold on to your hat — our green screen photography will amaze you.
Atlanta green screen photo booths:
- Amazing off the hook green screen artwork will make your jaw drop. You know these are green screen photos. The participant knows these are green screen photography images. But no one else does. Not for sure. See how social media responds.
- We build our Atlanta green screen photo booths around your space, not the other way around.
- We’ll put your corporate brand on everything. Photos. Emails. Everything.
- Participants email, text message and post to social media right from the photo booth.
- Our photo booths are clean, neat and sophisticated.
- Participants can make extra prints (at no charge) right at the photo booth.
- Our props are deluxe, and add to the photo experience.
- Our clients range from HBO to Globus Family of Brands. Our national event experience is unique.
Our photo booth experience defines us.
- Outside or inside, we’ll design our Atlanta green screen photo booths to fit your event perfectly.
- We’ve survived floods, hurricanes, even earthquakes. We know how to execute an outdoor photo booth!
- Our out door photo booth equipment is designed to withstand wind.
- We’ll consult with you on photo booth placement to minimize headache.
- Our photographers rotate during long schedules to always be fresh for the public.
Rock Stars of Atlanta Green Screen Photography!
We Tailor our Atlanta green screen photo booths to your space.
With everything from small, open green screen photo booths to 24′ cyclorama green screen photo sets, we have equipment to customize the photo experience to the space you’ve dedicated. Simple, right?. Small booth space? No problem. Creating a green screen experience with a private jet as a prop? No problem.
When you call us for a green screen photo activation, one of the first things we’ll ask you about is the available space. If you have a booth designer you’re working with to design an Atlanta Green Screen Photo Booth into your convention booth, we’ll work with them to integrate the green screen. If you have special needs, we’ll figure out solutions to create a participant experience that is seamless. Clients have called with all types of needs. Yamaha wanted to design everything around a custom built fishing pier. HBO wanted a green screen to wrap around the infamous Iron Throne from Game of Thrones. C-Span wanted to reproduce their Book TV studio, integrating actual furniture from the Book TV photo set into the green screen. Whatever your needs, we’ll create a solution that works.
Atlanta Green Screen Photography
Atlanta green screen photo booths come in all shapes and sizes, everything from traditional enclosed booths to open studios. When we explain to people what we do, it’s actually hard to communicate. On one hand, we offer photo booths. Participants enter, select a background, props, and exit — collecting their photo and digitally sharing the image. However, our process is unique — and slightly difficult to explain.
We don’t offer enclosed photo booths. There’s nothing wrong with them — in fact, they can be a blast — but it’s not what we do. We provide over the top photo experiences, guided by a professional national event photographer, and strive to create images that trick the eye. Everything we do is to create a realistic green screen image — a photo indistinguishable from a “real” photo. Even when you know the photo can’t be reproducing strict reality, the person looking at the image tries to figure out how it was created. Here’s the answer: We carefully design our background artwork to mimic authenticity. We use foreground digital layers to add realism. Last, we provide lush, authentic props to add to the photo. Our photographers guide the participant during the image capture like a Hollywood director molds an actor in a block buster film. All to create a final image that looks authentic, captures your brand, and explodes on social media.
We believe we can only achieve this by using our national event photographers as the cornerstone of the photography experience. We believe our high end props add to the photo and to your messaging. Everything we do is to create fantastic final images.
Traditional Photo Prints, Instant Post Cards or Magnetic Backed Photos
All of our Atlanta green screen photo booths print to high speed photo printers. In addition, participants upload — using our provided iPads — directly to email or text message for instant and hassle-free upload to social media. Now we’ve expanded the media for our amazing instant prints. With our new technology, we print in blazing speeds directly to post card stock, magnetic backed photo paper, or even repositionable adhesive photo paper.
With our post card printing, we provide a stamp machine and mailbox in-booth; participants can stamp and send their post cards directly from the event floor. Your brand and marketing will broadcast to a broader audience.
Our post card and magnetic photo booths offer multiple prints for participants onto traditional media — so each can receive a mix of post cards to mail and traditional extra prints to take home.
Atlanta Red Carpet Photography at Corporate Events
We are Atlanta red carpet event photographers and we will run the red carpet like the Oscars: smooth and fun. With our experience, we’ll keep things moving right along. A-list celebrity? We’ve worked with the A-listyest. (Ok, so that’s not a word. But it should be.) From US Presidents to nationally recognized entertainers, we know how to put you, your participants, and even the celebrity at ease.
- Atlanta red carpet event photography. Step and repeat photo opportunities.
- Meet and greet photography with A-list celebrities.
- Instant printing of red carpet photos.
- Instant upload to social media of red carpet moments.
- Immediate email or text messaging of photos from the red carpet.
- Former lead red carpet event photographers for the Sprint Cup VIP NASCAR Red Carpet.
- Former Red carpet event photographers for the Tribeca Film Festival.
Atlanta Red Carpet Event Photography:
Award dinners, Galas, Meet and Greets
When the National Association of Broadcasters decided to give Bon Jovi a lifetime achievement award, they called us. They knew from experience we were comfortable with high profile celebrities. They knew we could instantly provide prints for participants, immediately upload photos to participant social media. They knew we could photograph the performance, the ceremony, and not miss a second. They knew the photos would be immediately available for press release. They knew those photos would be great.
It’s just one example of a successful event. We’ve worked with companies across the nation, hosting A-list celebrities and high-profile events. They repeatedly call us because they know they won’t have to worry about a thing. It’s in our hands. From HBO and Game of Thrones to Starz and Black Sails, we’ve had some interesting evenings. Let that experience work for you.
Our Atlanta HeadShot Photo Booth (With Auto-Correct!)
While you have the team together in Altanta, Buckhead, or the surrounding area – it’s the perfect time to refresh your headshots. Our Atlanta headshot photo booth is unique in the country – both because of HOW we shoot, and our technology.
- We’ve created a fully contained, portable head shot booth.
- Headshots are automatically touched up by our software.
- Participants instantly email themselves their photos.
- We take a series of images, participants pick the ones they like.
- Our system doesn’t “over correct” head shots. You won’t look like Kim Kardashian (unless you want to!)
- Participant data is captured and shared via standard Excel files.
- You can customize the participant data collected.
- Our headshot backgrounds can be customized to fit into your booth seamlessly.
- We have setups for tight spaces, or can design a luxurious on location photo studio. Either way, we’ll work with you and your designers to make sure the Atlanta headshot photo booth looks sharp.
- Here’s more information.
Data Capture at all our Atlanta Photo Booths
No matter what type of Atlanta Photo Booth you want: our green screen photo booth, red carpet photo booth, or head shot photo booth, we’ll collect participant data at the event and provide that information to you through standard Excel files. Data capture can be basic: participant email, phone number, what image they sent — or it can be extended. Tell us what you need, and we’ll take care of it. Even a photo release form can be part of the data capture experience, satisfying even the most worried company legal department.
All data capture is included in our rates, and provided as part of our exclusive After Action Reports, which detail all results of the photo experience. Every aspect of the photo event is analyzed: what worked, what can be improved upon, spread across social media channels. All is detailed. Our comprehensive report lets you optimize the photo booth for your next event.