Houston Green Screen Photo Booths | Houston Green Screen Photography | Houston Head Shot Photo Booths
See Our Houston Green Screen Photo Booths in Action!
ENERGIZED HOUSTON GREEN SCREEN PHOTO BOOTHS.
Fun? Yes. Great Photos? Yes. Real Photographers? Yes.
Houston green screen photo booths that rock. Customized to you and your brand. Houston green screen photo booths for experiential photo marketing that will amaze your eyes. You know the images are green screen, and the participants know the photography is green screen- but, the rest of the world doesn’t.
- Hold on tight. We bring energy and passion to the shoot.
- We customize to your space.
- Your brand on everything. Emails. Photos. Social media.
- Amazing green screen photography artwork created in house.
- Photo sets and Houston photo booths that are sharp and clean.
- We provide our own Internet. Forget expensive venue Internet.
- Our After Action Reports quantify results.
Our experience defines us. With our national experience we’ve seen it all. Earthquakes. Tornadoes. Major storms. Hurricanes.
- Internet can fail. We have back up
Our Houston green screen photo booths draw on our national experience. When you’ve seen it all, you can conquer all. When you don’t have to worry about technology failing because your experience lets you know how to fix it, you can focus on what’s important: treating your participants like rock stars.
WE TAILOR OUR HOUSTON GREEN SCREEN PHOTO BOOTHS TO YOUR SPACE.
With everything from small, open green screen photo booths to 24′ cyclorama green screen photo sets, we have equipment to customize the photo experience to the space you’ve dedicated. Simple, right?. Small booth space? No problem. Creating a green screen experience with a private jet as a prop? No problem. You tell us the space available, we’ll construct a photo booth that will fit your needs.
Amazing green screen photography artwork- created in-house.
We create amazing moments, and our imagination is only limited by the directions you give us. Whatever theme you may want for your green screen photo booth, we’ll run with it. Draw from the world of sports, history, famous movies, or television. Here’s our Library of Green Screen Artwork. It’s a good place to start.
- Participants can’t wait to join these scenes.
- Our Houston green screen photographers act as “directors”, helping participants pose and act for a great photo.
- We use our experience promoting famous television series for top networks to design and execute these experiences.
- History, sports, movies, television — we can take any famous scene and use it in our Houston green screen photo booths.
- We take green screen photography to the next level. Participants are immersed in an experience and the finished artwork is stunning.
- Our technology lets us reproduce original artwork to place the participant seamlessly into the green screen photo.
- The green screen photos are produced in minutes. From start to finish, the process is blazing fast.
JAW DROPPING HOUSTON GREEN SCREEN PHOTOGRAPHY ARTWORK WILL IGNITE SOCIAL MEDIA.
Greenscreen Photo Booths to Promote Your Brand
Experiential Photo Marketing
Our Houston green screen photo booths are designed to put a participant in the middle of your brand, with sophisticated artwork and green screen technology. Everyone knows the finished image MUST have been created using green screen – but it looks so real. Vivid. Amazing.
Experiential photo marketing uses photos to promote your brand. Our green screen photo booth experiences capture the imagination of participants, and enables them to create – with the help of our experienced photographers – images they can’t wait to post on social media. Join brands like HBO, Globus Family of Brands, NBC and others to immerse participants into your brand through innovative and creative experiential photo marketing. Experiential photo marketing can use a Houston green screen photo booth to digitally immerse the participant in your brand OR it can be a traditional photo set. Even if you use a traditional photo set, we can add other foreground elements digitally; creating amazing, realistic images that marry your band to your participant in creative imaging!
Houston Green Screen Photo Booths that Bend Reality.
Have you seen the latest videos that have major politicians in trouble? They’ve taken the news media by storm. Using artificial intelligence, an artist superimposes and combines an authentic live image with stock footage. Of course, selectively — so, suddenly, celebrity faces are appearing in adult videos, malicious news videos, and hoaxes. We’re not suggesting the trend of using technology to fool everyone is a good thing. At least, not when your intentions are malicious.
But when it’s all in good fun? Well, all bets are off. Our green screen photo booths use similar principals as these videos in the news. The stock footage is the background image, and we superimpose a participant into that stock footage. Unlike regular green screen you see at events, our reality-bending Houston green screen photo booths work to create photos that are difficult to distinguish as artificial. We enhance the superimposed image to mimic the look and feel of the background. Lighting is digitally altered. “Grain” — an artifact of film for backgrounds based on artwork prior to 2001 — is added. Even the color and saturation is changed on the mind-bending image to mimic the authentic background. Realistic props add to the green screen photo.
We are Houston green screen photographers. We are digital artists. Everything we do at our Houston green screen photo booths is to create images that trick the mind into believing what you see in front of you is real.
But it’s not. And, it’s all in good fun.
Houston Green Screen Photography: How we do what we do.
When you think of your typical Houston Green Screen Photo Booth, what comes to mind? An enclosed booth like you see at the Galleria? Funny props, and clear written instructions telling the participant what to do? We love a traditional photo booth, but that’s not what we offer. When we are hired to provide green screen photography services at events, it’s to ensure two things: participants have a blast, and the photos look great. To achieve both goals, we have a core principal: great photographers help create create images. Our national event photographers, which direct every green screen photo execution, are just that: directors. Your participants become actors: creating a scene that centers them into your brand. Don’t misunderstand: everyone has a great time creating their image. But it’s through deluxe props, sophisticated digital layering, and the skill of our photographers that we create both great experiential photo marketing AND a fun, over the top experience.
We create green screen photos that mimic reality. Photos that trick the eye into believing something is “real” when it’s not. Everything we do is to create a sophisticated photo set, unbelievable immersive artwork, and an energized photo experience to create one-of-a-kind experiential photo marketing images that explode social media. More on How We Do What We Do.
Houston Red Carpet Event Photography
Houston Red Carpet Photographers
We are national event photographers, and we’ve run a lot of red carpets. Gala events from the Tribeca Film Festival for American Express to the NASCAR Red Carpet for the Sprint Cup, we’ve seen it all. Politicians. Celebrities. Athletes. If you have a special event planned where your participants will be front and center with high profile people — call us. We’ll help you create a traditional meet and greet, or something a little more over-the-top.
- Houston Red carpet event photography. Step and repeat photo opportunities.
- Meet and greet photography with A-list celebrities.
- Instant printing of red carpet photos.
- Instant upload to social media of red carpet moments.
- Immediate email or text messaging of photos from the red carpet.
- Lead red carpet event photographers for the Sprint Cup VIP NASCAR Red Carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Tribeca Film Festival.
Houston HeadShot Photo Booths
Images Instantly Touched Up
While you have the team together in Houston or the surrounding area – it’s the perfect time to refresh your headshots. Our Houston headshot photo booth is unique in the country – both because of HOW we shoot, and our technology.
- We capture energized traditional and not-so-traditional headshots.
- Headshots are automatically touched up by our software.
- Participants instantly email themselves their photos.
- We take a series of images; participants pick the ones they like.
- We tailor the experience to each participant’s personality.
- Our system doesn’t “over correct” headshots. You won’t look like Kim Kardashian (unless you want to!)
- Participant emails are branded to your company.
- You can include web links, links to social media profiles, and other promotional material within the full HTML email.
- We can also customize the booth itself to seamlessly integrate into your event. We have small, compact booths for tight spaces, and large, luxurious studio sets for an impressive display. We’ll work with your event designers to make sure everything fits perfectly and reflects your brand’s image.
- You’ll receive all data collected at the Houston headshot photo booth. We can even expand what data is collected to fit your industry specific need.
- Our national event photographers are your headshot photographers. We are professional, energized, engaged photographers who know how to run a fast paced event that will leave you a little breathless.
- Our company is LGTBQ owned and will help your participants feel at ease from any community.
Data Capture and Our Houston Photo Booths
No matter what type of Houston Photo Booth you want: our green screen photo booth, red carpet photo booth, or head shot photo booth, we’ll collect participant data at the event and provide that information to you through standard Excel files. Data capture can be basic: participant email, phone number, what image they sent — or it can be extended. Tell us what you need, and we’ll take care of it. Even a photo release form can be part of the data capture experience, satisfying even the most worried company legal department.
All data capture is included in our rates, and provided as part of our exclusive After Action Reports, which detail all results of the photo experience. Every aspect of the photo event is analyzed: what worked, what can be improved upon, spread across social media channels. All is detailed. Our comprehensive report lets you optimize the photo booth for your next event.