Salt Lake City Green Screen Photo Booths | Salt Lake City Green Screen Photography | Salt Lake City Headshot Photo Booths
Salt Lake City Green Screen Photo Booths
Real photographers engage participants and create great photos.
Salt Lake City green screen photo booths that rock. National experiential photographers Mike Gatty and/or Matthew Frey are ALWAYS on site to lead the Salt Lake City green screen photography experience and provide an amazing participant brand experienced. Off the hook green screen photography artwork developed in-house, energized professional photographers, and exclusive after action reports all come together to amp up your Salt Lake City photography green screen booth. Salt Lake City corporate event photographers that specialize in photo booths, Salt Lake City conventions and conferences, and even red carpet photo events. Hold on tight— our green screen photographers and convention photography will amaze you.
Salt Lake City green screen photo booths:
- Green screen artwork that will make your jaw drop. You know these are green screen photos- the photo looks authentic! Only the participant is real.
- We build our Salt Lake City green screen photo booths around your space, not the other way around.
- We place your corporate brand on everything. Photos. Emails. In-booth branding.
- Participants email and text message right from the Salt Lake Cityphoto booth.
- Participants can print extra photos (at no charge) right at the photo booth.
- Our clients range from HBO to Globus Family of Brands. Our national event experience is unique.
We Tailor our Salt Lake City Greenscreen photo booths to your space.
With everything from small, open green screen photo booths to 24′ cyclorama green screen photo sets, we have equipment to customize the photo experience to the space you’ve dedicated. Simple, right?. Small booth space? No problem. Creating a green screen experience with a private jet as a prop? No problem.
Energized Salt Lake City Green Screen Photography
Our Photo Booth Experience Defines Us.
Outside or inside, we know how to set up your Salt Lake City green screen photo booth. We’ve survived hurricanes, floods, earthquakes. We’ll work with you to plan every detail of your booth, so when we walk in, setup is easy. We’ll arrive three hours before your event — or, if possible, the night before — so every glitch is worked out. Tell us your needs, and we’ll deliver. But if something unexpected happens, we’ll figure that out, too.
Green Screen Photo Booths that Promote Your Brand
Experiential Photo Marketing
Experiential photo marketing uses photos to promote your brand. Our Salt Lake City green screen photo booth experiences capture the imagination of participants, and lets them create – with the help of our experienced photographers – imaging they can’t wait to post on social media. Join brands like HBO, Globus Family of Brands, Omnilife and even the Arizona Office of Tourism to immerse participants into your brand through innovative and creative experiential photo marketing.
We travel throughout the country. Often, when we’re waiting at an airport, someone will approach us. “You’re that photographer,” they say. Then they show us their phone. An image from a previous event — sometimes a year past — is their screen saver. “I have this print hanging on my fridge,” they say. That’s when we know we’ve done well. To us, our photo hanging on someone’s fridge is the biggest compliment we can get. But it’s more. They see it every day. Multiple times per day. Your brand — and their experience — remains front and center in their lives.
Custom Salt Lake City Green Screen Photo Booths
We flex to your needs.
Do you have a 10’ x 10’ convention booth, need to display all your promotional brochures, and want a green screen photo booth? We can help you plan your space – and fit our Salt Lake City green screen photo booth into your dedicated space seamlessly.
However, if you are planning a major booth, front a center of your event – we can plan for that, too. With green screens ranging in size from 5’ to 20’, no matter what you need we can create an Salt Lake City green screen photography experience that works.
Outside in a tent or by a pool, or inside a convention hall or other space, we’ll plan with your team, the event service staff, and even sponsors to make sure your green screen photo booth hits all the marks.
- We have special outdoor green screen photo booth equipment perfect for Salt Lake City festivals, poolside corporate events, or right on the golf course.
- With background choices ranging from 5’ to 20’, we can accommodate any footprint.
- Larger background sizes are great for photographing teams in one shot.
- Smaller background choices fit into tighter footprints.
A custom Salt Lake City green screen photobooth for AARP. We worked with the booth design team to fit seamlessly into the dedicated space.
Give us 60 seconds? Here's what we can do.
TRADITIONAL PRINTS, INSTANT POST CARDS OR MAGNETIC BACKED PHOTOS!
All of our Salt Lake City green screen photo booths print to high speed photo printers. In addition, participants upload — using our provided iPads — directly to email or text message for instant and hassle-free upload to social media. Now we’ve expanded the media for our amazing instant prints. With our new technology, we print in blazing speeds directly to post card stock, magnetic backed photo paper, or even repositionable adhesive photo paper.
With our post card printing, we provide a stamp machine and mailbox in-booth; participants can stamp and send their post cards directly from the event floor. Your brand and marketing will broadcast to a broader audience.
Our post card and magnetic photo booths offer multiple prints for participants onto traditional media — so each can receive a mix of post cards to mail and traditional extra prints to take home.
“As the largest series of travel-focused trade shows in the United States, it’s imperative that our attendees receive an upscale experience at our events. Mike, Matthew and team have been an integral part of our shows for the past 4 years. They create an engaging and professional atmosphere that enhances our customer’s experience on both the b2b and b2c side of our business.” — Jon Golicz
Salt Lake City Headshot Photo Booths
Images Instantly Touched Up.
While you have the team together in Salt Lake City – it’s the perfect time to refresh your headshots. Our Salt Lake City headshot photo booth is unique in the country – both because of HOW we shoot, and our technology.
- We capture energized traditional and not-so-traditional headshots.
- Headshots are automatically touched up by our software.
- Participants instantly email themselves their photos.
- We take a series of images; participants pick the ones they like.
- We tailor the experience to each participant’s personality.
- Our system doesn’t “over correct” headshots. You won’t look like Kim Kardashian (unless you want to!)
- Participant emails are branded to your company.
- You can include web links, links to social media profiles, and other promotional material within the full HTML email.
- We can also customize the booth itself to seamlessly integrate into your event. We have small, compact booths for tight spaces, and large, luxurious studio sets for an impressive display. We’ll work with your event designers to make sure everything fits perfectly and reflects your brand’s image.
- You’ll receive all data collected at the Salt Lake City headshot photo booth. We can even expand what data is collected to fit your industry specific need.
- Our national event photographers are your headshot photographers. We are professional, energized, engaged photographers who know how to run a fast-paced event that will leave you a little breathless.
- Our company is LGTBQ owned and will help your participants feel at ease from any community.
Data Collection and our Salt Lake City Photo Booths
No matter what type of Salt Lake City Photo Booth you want: our green screen photo booth, red carpet photo booth, or head shot photo booth, we’ll collect participant data at the event and provide that information to you through standard Excel files. Data capture can be basic: participant email, phone number, what image they sent — or it can be extended. Tell us what you need, and we’ll take care of it. Even a photo release form can be part of the data capture experience, satisfying even the most worried company legal department.
All data capture is included in our rates, and provided as part of our exclusive After Action Reports, which detail all results of the photo experience. Every aspect of the photo event is analyzed: what worked, what can be improved upon, spread across social media channels. All is detailed. Our comprehensive report lets you optimize the photo booth for your next event.
An LGTBQ Company
We'll help all your participants be at ease.
Salt Lake City Corporate Headshot Photography
We were thinking: if we can take Salt Lake City corporate headshots instantly at events, touch them up, and export them right to the participant – AND those headshots are indistinguishable from traditional studio photos – why can’t we travel to larger Salt Lake City corporate offices and execute our headshots for entire teams? In fact, with our Salt Lake City Corporate Headshot Photography, we can offer more extensive services because time constraints are less than on an event floor. If you have a large team, these Salt Lake City corporate headshot photography services might be a great fit.
- Mike and Matthew travel to your office or team meeting and setup their fully portable, complete professional Salt Lake City corporate headshot photography studio.
- We are an LGTBQ team and will help ALL your employees feel comfortable.
- We’ll instantly touch up your Salt Lake City corporate headshot photography images using our exclusive software. No more waiting days for your photos to be processed.
- Salt Lake City Green screen headshots are available. Green screen lets us drop out the green background and export the image to a variety of stylized scenes.
- We’ll take a mix of traditional and not-so-traditional photos of each participant in each mini-session. We’ll work to capture photos that reflect the spirit of your team.
- Taken individually, each photo will look great. Together, the photos will work together to create a cohesive marketing image.
- We’ll take between 10 and 20 headshots of each team member. You’ll have access to all the instantly touched up photos, in real time, through our cloud services.
- Your team members will email their favorite headshots directly to themselves, so they’ll have instant access to their images.
- Each Salt Lake City corporate headshot photography image will be tagged with the team member’s last name. Just type their name into your team’s headshot gallery, and only their photos will display.
- The gallery can be password protected.
- Click HERE for more information.
We provide Salt Lake City corporate headshots that show personality. How often do you see images that capture individual spirit and tell a story? We don’t just create professional headshot photos; we capture Salt Lake City corporate headshots that show both the individuality of the people we photograph and the coherence of your entire team.
Examples of traditional and not-so-traditional Salt Lake City corporate headshot photography.
Salt Lake City Red Carpet Photography
We are Salt Lake City red carpet event photographers and we will run your red carpet event like the Oscars: smooth and fun. With our experience, we’ll keep things moving right along. A-list celebrity? We’ve worked with top talent. From US Presidents (Carter to Trump), to nationally recognized entertainers (Bon Jovi, Jay Leno, Penn and Teller, Sheryl Crow), we know how to put you, your participants, and even the celebrity at ease.
- Salt Lake City red carpet event photography. Step and repeat photo opportunities.
- Meet and greet photography with A-list celebrities.
- Instant printing of red carpet photos.
- Instant upload to social media of red carpet moments.
- Immediate email or text messaging of photos from the red carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Sprint Cup VIP NASCAR Red Carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Tribeca Film Festival.
Salt Lake City Convention Photography
Salt Lake City conventions come in all sizes – from huge affairs sprawling across the Salt Lake City Convention Center, rock and roll experiences at Olympic Park – we’ve got you covered wherever the location. Our photographers know what to take, and how to take it. They’re as comfortable shooting an awards gala dinner as a corporate sponsored rock concert. Tricky lighting? No problem. Glow party, with nothing but glow sticks illuminating your participants? No problem. You’ll be amazed at the images we instantly produce.
- Our experience is deep. We’ve photographed every US President since Jimmy Carter.
- We are national convention photographers. Just tell us when and where and we’ll make it happen.
- Conference photography streams live to our cloud services. Clean, edited, images available seconds after we take them.
- Gala party? We’ll capture the spirit of the event and all it’s nuance. Your sponsor will be proud. Here’s an example.
- Awards dinner? We’ll keep things moving, whether on stage or off. Here’s an example.
- Amazing concert planned? Our photos rock and roll. Here’s an example.
Salt Lake Convention Photography
Instantly Delivered via our Cloud.
With our platforms, we can provide great photos immediately after we take them – directly to your computer using our cloud services. Desire more privacy? We can deliver images securely behind password protected galleries. Tell us your needs, we’ll exceed them.
As photographers – professionals with 40 plus years of experience – we know how to shoot any situation.
With our cloud services, you’ll have access to images in real time. Add a link on your convention’s iPhone Ap and your attendees can access those photos also. Share the images with your show daily publisher. With live access, you can tap social media like never before – or keep things controlled and under security. It’s up to you, and we’ll flex to your needs.
Our Core Clients Define Us.
Our core clients define us. These are our national partners that book us again and again. In some cases, we’ve developed special green screen photo booths for their national and international events. One of our convention photography clients? We will travel to Munich, Germany for their event.