Miami Green Screen Photo Booths | Miami Green Screen Photography
Miami Green Screen Photo Booths
Miami green screen photo booths that rock with green screen photography artwork developed in-house, energized photographers, and exclusive after action reports . Amp up your Miami experiential photography green screen booth- we are Miami corporate event photographers that specialize in photo booths, Miami conventions and conferences, and red carpet photo events. Hold on tight— our green screen photographers and convention photography will amaze you.
Miami green screen photo booths:
- Green screen artwork that will make your jaw drop. You know these are green screen photos- but the photo looks authentic! Only the participant is real.
- We build our Miami green screen photo booths around your space, not the other way around.
- We are able to place your corporate brand on everything. Photos. Emails. PURL microsites that host the photos.
- Participants email, text message and post to social media right from the Miami photo booth.
- The owners of US Event Photos are local to the area.
- Participants are able to print extra photos (at no charge) right at the photo booth.
- Our clients range from HBO to Globus Family of Brands. Our national event experience is unique.
Our photo booth experience defines us.
- Outside or inside, we’ll design your Miami green screen photo booths to fit your event perfectly.
- We’ve survived floods, hurricanes, even earthquakes. We know how to execute an outdoor photo booth!
- We engage and excite participants.
- Our props are luxe, and add to the photo’s authenticity.
- Participants engage with your brand and spread images on social media — and on their refrigerator!
MIAMI GREEN SCREEN PHOTOGRAPHY ROCK STARS
WE TAILOR OUR MIAMI GREEN SCREEN PHOTO BOOTHS TO YOUR SPACE.
With everything from small, open green screen photo booths to 24 feet cyclorama green screen photo sets, we have equipment to customize the photo experience to the space you have dedicated. Simple, right?. Small booth space? No problem. Creating a green screen experience with a private jet as a prop? No problem. We’ll work with your booth designers to make the perfect Miami green screen photo booth. Tell us the space, and we’ll fit to it. Tell us your needs, and we’ll make it happen. Yamaha Outboards wanted us to design a green screen photo booth around a pier. C-Span (see photo) wanted us to design a booth around actual Book TV set furniture, to give authentic photos. HBO wanted us to design a green screen photo booth around the huge Iron Throne from Game of Thrones. Dream it and we’ll make it happen.
Experiential Photo Marketing and Our Miami Green Screen Photo Booths
Our Miami green screen photo booths are designed to put a participant in the middle of your brand, with sophisticated artwork and green screen technology. Everyone knows the finished image MUST have been created using green screen – but it looks so real. Vivid. Amazing.
Experiential photo marketing uses photos to promote your brand. Our green screen photo booth experiences capture the imagination of participants, and lets them create – with the help of our experienced photographers – images they can’t wait to post on social media. Join brands that are part of of core clientele like Honda Marine (at both the Fort Lauderdale and Miami Boat Shows) and Avalon cruises (at the Fort Lauderdale based CLIA show) in finding new ways to immerse participants into your brand through innovative and creative experiential photo marketing.
A closer look: Jungle Island and our Miami Green Screen Photo Booths
Jungle Island is a historic, newly relaunched theme park on Watson Island, steps (or strokes) from downtown Miami. Rebuilt after damage from hurricane Irma. it is now a go-to destination for thrills, animals, and corporate events. We were invited by one of our regular clients to create a “jungle themed green screen booth” for a corporate event. The props? Live baby animals featured from the park.
This marks the first time a baby monkey, a parrot, a red tail boa, a lemur, and a tiny kangaroo have ever been part of one of our national event photography photo executions.
They stole the show — and the hearts — of every participant.
How We Do What We Do: Miami Green Screen Photography
Miami green screen photo booths come in all shapes and sizes. In fact, that makes it hard to describe what we do to event planners. When you think of a photo booth, what comes to mind? An enclosed, traditional box like you see at the local mall? We love the traditional green screen photo booth: but it’s not what we offer. Our photo experience is loosely called a “photo booth” but it’s more. We leverage our national event photographers to run the show, and they act as “directors” for participants. The “booth” reproduces a Hollywood style photo set, with sophisticated lighting, scrim backgrounds, and high-end cameras. The artwork is immersive, using digital layers for special effects, and to add realism to the completed photo. Our goal is to create finished images from our portable photo studios — loosely called our photo booths — that you can’t tell were taken against green screen. They look authentic. They look real. It’s our national event photographers that make the difference. It’s the custom artwork we design for your green screen experiential photo marketing event. It’s the luxurious props. It’s all those things, joining together, to produce images that explode social media and thrill your participants.
Miami Red Carpet Photography
We are Miami red carpet event photographers and we will run your red carpet event like the Oscars: smooth and fun. With our experience, we’ll keep things moving right along. A-list celebrity? We’ve worked with top talent. From US Presidents (Carter to Trump), to nationally recognized entertainers (Bon Jovi, Jay Leno, Penn and Teller, Sheryl Crow), we know how to put you, your participants, and even the celebrity at ease.
- Miami red carpet event photography. Step and repeat photo opportunities.
- Meet and greet photography with A-list celebrities.
- Instant printing of red carpet photos.
- Instant upload to social media of red carpet moments.
- Immediate email or text messaging of photos from the red carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Sprint Cup VIP NASCAR Red Carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Tribeca Film Festival.
Miami Convention Photography Delivered Instantly.
With our platforms, we can provide great photos immediately after we take them – directly to your computer using our cloud services. Desire more privacy? We can deliver images securely behind password protected galleries. Tell us your needs, we’ll exceed them.
As photographers – professionals with 40 plus years of experience – we know how to shoot any situation.
With our cloud services, you’ll have access to images in real time. Add a link on your convention’s iPhone Ap and your attendees can access those photos also. Share the images with your show daily publisher. With live access, you can tap social media like never before – or keep things controlled and under security. It’s up to you- we are flexible to your needs. Our national experience will benefit your Miami convention.
Miami Head Shot Photo Booths with Auto-correct!
While you have the team together in Miami or the surrounding area – it’s the perfect time to refresh your headshots. Our Miami headshot photo booth is unique in the country – both because of HOW we shoot, and our technology.
- We’ve created a fully contained, portable headshot booth.
- Headshots are automatically touched up by our software.
- Participants instantly email themselves their photos.
- We take a series of images, participants pick the ones they like.
- Our system doesn’t “over correct” headshots.