Miami Green Screen Photo Booths | Green Screen Photography | Head Shot Photo Booths
Miami Green Screen Photo Booths
We will rock your Miami Green Screen Photobooth. National experiential photographers Mike Gatty and/or Matthew Frey are ALWAYS on site to lead the Miami green screen photography experience and provide an amazing participant brand interaction. Off the hook green screen photography artwork developed in-house, energized professional photographers, and exclusive after action reports all come together to amp up your Miami green screen photo booth. Miami green screen photographers that specialize in photo booths, Miami conventions and conferences, and red carpet photo events. Hold on tight— our green screen photographers and convention photography will amaze you. Miami green screen photo booths:
- Green screen artwork that will make your jaw drop. You know these are green screen photos- the photo looks authentic! Only the participant is real.
- We build our Miami green screen photo booths around your space, not the other way around.
- We place your corporate brand on everything. Photos. Emails. In-booth branding.
- Participants email and text message right from the Miami photo booth.
- Participants can print extra photos (at no charge) right at the photo booth.
- Our clients range from HBO to Globus Family of Brands. Our national event experience is unique.
MIAMI GREEN SCREEN PHOTOGRAPHY
WE TAILOR OUR MIAMI GREEN SCREEN PHOTO BOOTHS TO YOUR SPACE.
With everything from small, open green screen photo booths to 24 feet cyclorama green screen photo sets, we have equipment to customize the photo experience to the space you have dedicated.
Simple, right?. Small booth space? No problem. Creating a green screen experience with a private jet as a prop? No problem. We’ll work with your booth designers to make the perfect Miami green screen photo booth. Tell us the space, and we’ll fit to it. Tell us your needs, and we’ll make it happen. Yamaha Outboards wanted us to design a green screen photo booth around a pier. C-Span asked us to design a booth around actual Book TV set furniture, to give authentic photos. For HBO, we created a green screen photo booth around the huge Iron Throne from Game of Thrones. Dream it and we’ll make it happen.
Data Collection and our Miami Green Screen Photo Booths
No matter what type of Miami Photo Booth you want, we cover you. At our green screen photo booth, red carpet photo booth, and head shot photo booths, we’ll collect participant data and provide that information as a standard Excel files. Data capture can be basic or extended. Tell us what you need, and we’ll take care of it. It’s even possible to integrate a photo release form as part of the data capture.
All data capture is included in our rates. They are provided as part of our exclusive After Action Reports, which detail all results of the photo experience. Every aspect of the photo event is analyzed. We look at what worked. What can be improved upon. Th spread across social media channels. Everything is detailed. Our comprehensive report optimizes the photo booth for your next event.
Traditional Photo Prints, Instant Post Cards, or Magnetic Backed Photos!
All of our Miami green screen photo booths print to high speed photo printers. In addition, participants upload — using our provided iPads — directly to email or text message for instant and hassle-free upload to social media. Now we’ve expanded the media for our amazing instant prints. With our new technology, we print in blazing speeds directly to post card stock, magnetic backed photo paper, or even repositionable adhesive photo paper.
With our post card printing, we provide a stamp machine and mailbox in-booth; participants can stamp and send their post cards directly from the event floor. Your brand and marketing will broadcast to a broader audience.
Our post card and magnetic photo booths offer multiple prints for participants onto traditional media — so each can receive a mix of post cards to mail and traditional extra prints to take home.
Experiential Photo Marketing
Miami Green Screen Photography
Our Miami green screen photo booths are designed to put a participant in the middle of your brand, with sophisticated artwork and green screen technology. Everyone knows the finished image MUST have been created using green screen – but it looks so real. Vivid. Amazing.
Experiential photo marketing uses photos to promote your brand. Our green screen photo booth experiences capture the imagination of participants, and lets them create – with the help of our experienced photographers – images they can’t wait to post on social media. Join brands that are part of of core clientele like Honda Marine (at both the Fort Lauderdale and Miami Boat Shows) and Avalon cruises (at the Fort Lauderdale based CLIA show) in finding new ways to immerse participants into your brand through innovative and creative experiential photo marketing.
A closer look: Jungle Island and experiential photo marketing.
Jungle Island is a historic, newly relaunched theme park on Watson Island, steps (or strokes) from downtown Miami. Rebuilt after damage from hurricane Irma. it is now a go-to destination for thrills, animals, and corporate events. We were invited by one of our regular clients to create a “jungle themed green screen booth” for a corporate event. The props? Live baby animals featured from the park.
This marks the first time a baby monkey, a parrot, a red tail boa, a lemur, and a tiny kangaroo have ever been part of one of our national event photography photo executions.
They stole the show — and the hearts — of every participant.
“There’s unquestionable TLC poured into the work from Mike and Matthew at US Event Photos. Not only are the photo outputs awesome, but they pride in making sure every visitor gets an experience full of fun and positive energy. Definitely recommend this team for your event photography needs!” — Ila Parvaz, HBO
Miami Head Shot Photo Booths
Images instantly touched up.
While you have the team together in Miami or the surrounding area – it’s the perfect time to refresh your headshots. Our Miami headshot photo booth is unique in the country – both because of HOW we shoot, and our technology.
- We capture energized traditional and not-so-traditional headshots.
- Headshots are automatically touched up by our software.
- Participants instantly email themselves their photos.
- We take a series of images, participants pick the ones they like.
- We tailor the experience to each participant’s personality.
- Our system doesn’t “over correct” headshots. Therefore, you won’t look like Kim Kardashian (unless you want to!)
- Participant emails are branded to your company.
- You can include web links, links to social media profiles, and other promotional material within the full HTML email.
- We customize the booth itself to seamlessly integrate into your event. We have small, compact booths for tight spaces, and large, luxurious studio sets for an impressive display. We’ll work with your event designers to make sure everything fits perfectly and reflects your brand’s image.
- You’ll receive all data collected at the Miami headshot photo booth. We can even expand what data is collected to fit your industry specific need.
- Our national event photographers are your headshot photographers. We are professional, energized, engaged photographers who know how to run a fast-paced event that will leave you a little breathless.
- Our company is LGTBQ owned and will help your participants feel at ease from any community.
Green Screen Headshot Photography
- Green screen lets us drop out the green background and export the image to a variety of stylized scenes.
- We’ll take a mix of traditional and not-so-traditional photos of each participant in each mini-session. We’ll work to capture photos that reflect the spirit of your team.
- Taken individually, each photo will look great. Together, the photos will work together to create a cohesive marketing image.
- We’ll take between 10 and 20 headshots of each team member. You’ll have access to all the instantly touched up photos, in real time, through our cloud services.
- Your team members will email their favorite headshots directly to themselves, so they’ll have instant access to their images.
- Each Miami corporate headshot photography image will be tagged with the team member’s last name. Just type their name into your team’s headshot gallery, and only their photos will display.
- The gallery can be password protected.
- Click HERE for more information.
How many Miami corporate headshots have you seen that don’t show personality? How often do you see images that capture individual spirit and tell a story? We don’t just create professional headshot photos; we capture Miami corporate headshots that show both the individuality of the people we photograph and the coherence of your entire team.
Miami Corporate Headshot Photography
We were thinking: if we can take Miami corporate headshots instantly at events, touch them up, and export them right to the participant – AND those headshots are indistinguishable from traditional studio photos – why can’t we travel to larger Miami corporate offices and execute our headshots for entire teams? In fact, with our Miami Corporate Headshot Photography, we can offer more extensive services because time constraints are less than on an event floor. If you have a large team, these Miami corporate headshot photography services might be a great fit.
- Mike and Matthew travel to your office or team meeting and setup their fully portable, complete professional Miami corporate headshot photography studio.
- We are an LGTBQ team and will help ALL your employees feel comfortable.
- We’ll instantly touch up your Miami corporate headshot photography images using our exclusive software. No more waiting days for your photos to be processed.
An LGTBQ Company
We'll help all your participants be at ease.
Miami Red Carpet Photography
We are Miami red carpet event photographers and we will run your red carpet event like the Oscars: smooth and fun. With our experience, we’ll keep things moving right along. A-list celebrity? We’ve worked with top talent. From US Presidents (Carter to Trump), to nationally recognized entertainers (Bon Jovi, Jay Leno, Penn and Teller, Sheryl Crow), we know how to put you, your participants, and even the celebrity at ease.
- Miami red carpet event photography. Step and repeat photo opportunities.
- Meet and greet photography with A-list celebrities.
- Instant printing of red carpet photos.
- Instant upload to social media of red carpet moments.
- Immediate email or text messaging of photos from the red carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Sprint Cup VIP NASCAR Red Carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Tribeca Film Festival.