New York Green Screen Photo Booths | New York Green Screen Photography
New York Green Screen Photo Booths
New York green screen photo booths that rock. Off the hook green screen photography artwork developed in-house, energized photographers, and exclusive after action reports all come together to amp up your New York experiential photography green screen booth. New York corporate event photographers that specialize in photo booths, New York conventions and conferences, and red carpet photo events. Hold on tight— our green screen photographers and convention photography will amaze you.
New York green screen photo booths | New York Green Screen Photography:
- Green screen artwork that will make your jaw drop. You know these are green screen photos- the photo looks authentic! Only the participant is real.
- We build our New York green screen booths around your space, not the other way around.
- We are able to place your corporate brand on everything. Photos. Emails. PURL microsites that host the photos.
- Participants email, text message and post to social media right from the Boston photo booth.
- Participants are able to print extra photos (at no charge) right at the photo booth.
- Our clients range from HBO to Globus Family of Brands. Our national event experiential photo marketing experience is unique.
Our photo booth experience defines us.
- Outside or inside, we’ll design your New York green screen photo booths to fit your event perfectly.
- We’ve survived floods, hurricanes, even earthquakes. We know how to execute an outdoor photo booth!
We Tailor our New York Green Screen Photo Booths to your space.
With everything from small, open green screen photo booths to 24′ cyclorama green screen photo sets, we have equipment to customize the photo experience to the space you’ve dedicated. Simple, right?. Small booth space? No problem. Creating a green screen experience with an Indycar as a prop? No problem. In fact, yup, we’ve done that.
Rock Stars of New York Green Screen Photography!
Experiential Green Screen Photography and our New York Green Screen Photo Booths.
Our New York green screen photo booths are designed to put a participant in the middle of your brand, with sophisticated artwork and green screen technology. Everyone knows the finished image MUST have been created using green screen – but it looks so real. Vivid. Amazing.
Experiential photo marketing uses photos to promote your brand. Our green screen photo booth experiences capture the imagination of participants, and enables them to create – with the help of our experienced photographers – images they can’t wait to post on social media. Join brands like HBO, Globus Family of Brands, Omnilife, AT&T and others to immerse participants into your brand through innovative and creative experiential photo marketing.
New York Convention Photography
New York conventions come in all sizes – from huge affairs sprawling at the Jacob Javits Center, to intimate experiences at the Marriott Marquis Times Square (where that bike photo above is from) – we’ve got you covered wherever the location. Our photographers know what to take, and how to take it. They’re as comfortable shooting an awards gala dinner as a corporate sponsored rock concert. Tricky lighting? No problem. Glow party, with nothing but glow sticks illuminating your participants? No problem. You’ll be amazed at the images we instantly produce.
- Our experience is deep. We’ve photographed every US President since Jimmy Carter.
- We are national convention photographers. Just tell us when and where and we’ll make it happen.
- Conference photography streams live to our cloud services. Clean, edited, images available seconds after we take them.
- Gala party? We’ll capture the spirit of the event and all it’s nuance. Your sponsor will be proud. Here’s an example.
- Awards dinner? We’ll keep things moving, whether on stage or off. Here’s an example.
- Amazing concert planned? Our photos rock and roll. Here’s an example.
New York Red Carpet Photography
We are New York red carpet event photographers and we will run your red carpet event like the Oscars: smooth and fun. With our experience, we’ll keep things moving right along. A-list celebrity? We’ve worked with top talent. From US Presidents (Carter to Trump), to nationally recognized entertainers (Bon Jovi, Jay Leno, Penn and Teller, Sheryl Crow), we know how to put you, your participants, and even the celebrity at ease.
- New York red carpet event photography. Step and repeat photo opportunities.
- Meet and greet photography with A-list celebrities.
- Instant printing of red carpet photos.
- Instant upload to social media of red carpet moments.
- Immediate email or text messaging of photos from the red carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Sprint Cup VIP NASCAR Red Carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Tribeca Film Festival.
New York Head Shot Photo Booths With Auto-Correct!
While you have the team together in New York or the surrounding area – it’s the perfect time to refresh your headshots. Our New York headshot photo booth is unique in the country – both because of HOW we shoot, and our technology.
- We’ve created a fully contained, portable headshot booth.
- Headshots are automatically touched up by our software.
- Participants instantly email themselves their photos.
- We take a series of images, participants pick the ones they like.
- Our system doesn’t “over correct” headshots. You won’t look like Kim Kardashian (unless you want to!)
New York Convention Photography Delivered Instantly Via Our Cloud.
With our platforms, we can provide great photos immediately after we take them – directly to your computer using our cloud services. Desire more privacy? We can deliver images securely behind password protected galleries. Tell us your needs, we’ll exceed them.
As convention photographers – professionals with 40 plus years of experience – we know how to shoot any situation.
With our cloud services, you’ll have access to images in real time. Add a link on your convention’s iPhone Ap and your attendees can access those photos also. Share the images with your show daily publisher. With live access, you can tap social media like never before – or keep things controlled and under security. It’s up to you, and we’ll flex to your needs.