New York Green Screen Photo Booths | New York Green Screen Photography | New York Head Shot Photo Booths
New York Green Screen Photo Booths
Fun, energized, with on-site professional photographers.
New York green screen photo booths that rock. National experiential photographers Mike Gatty and/or Matthew Frey are ALWAYS on site to lead the New York green screen photography experience and provide an amazing participant brand experienced. Off the hook green screen photography artwork developed in-house, energized professional photographers, and exclusive after action reports all come together to amp up your New York photography green screen booth. New York corporate event photographers that specialize in photo booths, New York conventions and conferences, and red carpet photo events. Hold on tight— our green screen photographers and convention photography will amaze you.
New York green screen photo booths:
- Green screen artwork that will make your jaw drop. You know these are green screen photos- the photo looks authentic! Only the participant is real.
- We build our New York green screen photo booths around your space, not the other way around.
- We place your corporate brand on everything. Photos. Emails. In-booth branding.
- Participants email and text message right from the New York photo booth.
- Participants can print extra photos (at no charge) right at the photo booth.
- Our clients range from HBO to Globus Family of Brands. Our national event experience is unique.
We Tailor our New York Green Screen Photo Booths to your space.
With everything from small, open green screen photo booths to 24′ cyclorama green screen photo sets, we have equipment to customize the photo experience to the space you’ve dedicated. Simple, right?. Small booth space? No problem. Creating a green screen experience with an Indycar as a prop? No problem. In fact, yup, we’ve done that.
New York Green Screen Photography
Our experience defines us.
Outside or inside, we know how to set up your New York green screen photo booth. We’ve survived hurricanes, floods, earthquakes. We’ll work with you to plan every detail of your booth, so when we walk in, setup is easy. We’ll arrive three hours before your event — or, if possible, the night before — so every glitch is worked out. Tell us your needs, and we’ll deliver. But if something unexpected happens, we’ll figure that out, too.
Green screen photo booths to promote your brand.
New York Experiential Photo Marketing
Our New York green screen photo booths are designed to put a participant in the middle of your brand, with sophisticated artwork and green screen technology. Everyone knows the finished image MUST have been created using green screen – but it looks so real. Vivid. Amazing.
Experiential photo marketing uses photos to promote your brand. Our green screen photo booth experiences capture the imagination of participants, and enables them to create – with the help of our experienced photographers – images they can’t wait to post on social media. Join brands like HBO, Globus Family of Brands, Omnilife, AT&T and others to immerse participants into your brand through innovative and creative experiential photo marketing.
Give us 60 seconds and we'll show you what we can do.
Traditional Prints, Instant Post Cards or Magnetic Backed Photos!
All of our New York green screen photo booths print to high speed photo printers. In addition, participants upload — using our provided iPads — directly to email or text message for instant and hassle-free upload to social media. Now we’ve expanded the media for our amazing instant prints. With our new technology, we print in blazing speeds directly to post card stock, magnetic backed photo paper, or even repositionable adhesive photo paper.
With our post card printing, we provide a stamp machine and mailbox in-booth; participants can stamp and send their post cards directly from the event floor. Your brand and marketing will broadcast to a broader audience.
Our post card and magnetic photo booths offer multiple prints for participants onto traditional media — so each can receive a mix of post cards to mail and traditional extra prints to take home.
New York Green Screen Photography
We approach New York green screen photography differently. We work to seamlessly blend your participant with the background artwork, producing a final image that is indistinguishable from reality. We are green screen photography experts, and can provide our fully portable, sophisticated green screen photography studio anywhere there is space. Your office. Your board room. Your home.
Our New York green screen photo booths are our core service, but we provide other green screen photography services, too. For example, if you have a large group you’d like in a final, perfect group shot; green screen is the answer. We take each person separately in front of the green screen, and then combine all those images into a final amazing collage. It’s a great service for the perfect group shot because each person can be moved around in the final image, so they are positioned perfectly. In addition, the background you select can match your corporate branding — from a custom shot of your offices, to an iconic New York landmark.
Even headshots can use a green screen makeover. Our New York headshot photo booths all come with automatic touch up — meaning your entire staff is photographed in one afternoon, touched up, and the images available immediately for your use — but you can also utilize our green screen to put the head shot against a background that matches your branding.
New York Red Carpet Photography
We are New York red carpet event photographers and we will run your red carpet event like the Oscars: smooth and fun. With our experience, we’ll keep things moving right along. A-list celebrity? We’ve worked with top talent. From US Presidents (Carter to Trump), to nationally recognized entertainers (Bon Jovi, Jay Leno, Penn and Teller, Sheryl Crow), we know how to put you, your participants, and even the celebrity at ease.
- New York red carpet event photography. Step and repeat photo opportunities.
- Meet and greet photography with A-list celebrities.
- Instant printing of red carpet photos.
- Instant upload to social media of red carpet moments.
- Immediate email or text messaging of photos from the red carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Sprint Cup VIP NASCAR Red Carpet.
- Red carpet event photographers for the Tribeca Film Festival.
“There’s unquestionable TLC poured into the work from Mike and Matthew at US Event Photos. Not only are the photo outputs awesome, but they pride in making sure every visitor gets an experience full of fun and positive energy. Definitely recommend this team for your event photography needs!” — Ila Parvaz, HBO
New York Head Shot Photo Booths
Images Instantly Touched Up.
While you have the team together in New York or the surrounding area – it’s the perfect time to refresh your headshots. Our New York headshot photo booth is unique in the country – both because of HOW we shoot, and our technology.
- We capture energized traditional and not-so-traditional headshots.
- Headshots are automatically touched up by our software.
- Participants instantly email themselves their photos.
- We take a series of images, participants pick the ones they like.
- We tailor the experience to each participant’s personality.
- Our system doesn’t “over correct” headshots. You won’t look like Kim Kardashian (unless you want to!)
- Participant emails are branded to your company.
- You can include web links, links to social media profiles, and other promotional material within the full HTML email.
- We can also customize the booth itself to seamlessly integrate into your event. We have small, compact booths for tight spaces, and large, luxurious studio sets for an impressive display. We’ll work with your event designers to make sure everything fits perfectly and reflects your brand’s image.
- You’ll receive all data collected at the New York headshot photo booth. We can even expand what data is collected to fit your industry specific need.
- Our national event photographers are your headshot photographers. We are professional, energized, engaged photographers who know how to run a fast-paced event that will leave you a little breathless.
- Our company is LGTBQ owned and will help your participants feel at ease from any community.
Data Collection and Our Photo Booths
No matter what type of New York Photo Booth you want: our green screen photo booth, red carpet photo booth, or head shot photo booth, we’ll collect participant data at the event and provide that information to you through standard Excel files. Data capture can be basic: participant email, phone number, what image they sent — or it can be extended. Tell us what you need, and we’ll take care of it. Even a photo release form can be part of the data capture experience, satisfying even the most worried company legal department.
All data capture is included in our rates, and provided as part of our exclusive After Action Reports, which detail all results of the photo experience. Every aspect of the photo event is analyzed: what worked, what can be improved upon, spread across social media channels. All is detailed. Our comprehensive report lets you optimize the photo booth for your next event.
An LGTBQ Company.
We'll help all your participants be at ease.
New York Corporate Headshot Photography
We were thinking: if we can take New York corporate headshots instantly at events, touch them up, and export them right to the participant – AND those headshots are indistinguishable from traditional studio photos – why can’t we travel to larger New York corporate offices and execute our headshots for entire teams? In fact, with our New York Corporate Headshot Photography, we can offer more extensive services because time constraints are less than on an event floor. If you have a large team, these New York corporate headshot photography services might be a great fit.
- Mike and Matthew travel to your office or team meeting and setup their fully portable, complete professional New York corporate headshot photography studio.
- We are an LGTBQ team and will help ALL your employees feel comfortable.
- We’ll instantly touch up your New York corporate headshot photography images using our exclusive software. No more waiting days for your photos to be processed.
- New York Green screen headshots are available. Green screen lets us drop out the green background and export the image to a variety of stylized scenes.
- We’ll take a mix of traditional and not-so-traditional photos of each participant in each mini-session. We’ll work to capture photos that reflect the spirit of your team.
- Taken individually, each photo will look great. Together, the photos will work together to create a cohesive marketing image.
- We’ll take between 10 and 20 headshots of each team member. You’ll have access to all the instantly touched up photos, in real time, through our cloud services.
- Your team members will email their favorite headshots directly to themselves, so they’ll have instant access to their images.
- Each New York corporate headshot photography image will be tagged with the team member’s last name. Just type their name into your team’s headshot gallery, and only their photos will display.
- The gallery can be password protected.
- Click HERE for more information.
Our New York corporate headshots put the personality of your team front and center. How often do you see images that capture individual spirit and tell a story? We don’t just create professional headshot photos; we capture New York corporate headshots that show both the individuality of the people we photograph and the coherence of your entire team.
Examples of traditional and not-so-traditional New York corporate headshot photography
New York Convention Photography Delivered Instantly Via Our Cloud.
Back in 2004, FAKT News, a daily out of Warsaw, Poland, hired us to photograph former Polish President and Nobel Laureate Lech Walesa. As Walesa circulated Washington, DC making official appearances, the newspaper — which was sponsoring the visit — hired us to capture photos. The caveat? They wanted us to stream the photos live to Flickr so they could have instant access. At the time, no other photographer would capture and stream images; the internet was just beginning. Digital photography was in its infancy. However, we cobbled together a platform that worked, and as we traveled home from the shoot, we received an email with a web link showing the front page of the daily paper. That page featured one of our photos above the fold, front and center. It was the first time we provided photos in real time through an Internet platform. It wasn’t even called a cloud at the time. Now, it’s much easier.
With our platforms, we can provide great photos immediately after we take them – directly to your computer using our cloud services. Desire more privacy? We can deliver images securely behind password protected galleries. Tell us your needs, we’ll exceed them.
As photographers – professionals with 40 plus years of experience – we know how to shoot any situation.
With our cloud services, you’ll have access to images in real time. Add a link on your convention’s iPhone Ap and your attendees can access those photos also. Share the images with your show daily publisher. With live access, you can tap social media like never – or keep things controlled and under security. It’s up to you, and we’ll flex to your needs. For additional information on our New York Convention Photography Services, click HERE.